The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Delwynn's Requests Vote_lcap2Delwynn's Requests Voting_bar2Delwynn's Requests Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Delwynn's Requests Vote_lcap2Delwynn's Requests Voting_bar2Delwynn's Requests Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Delwynn's Requests EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Delwynn's Requests EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Delwynn's Requests EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Delwynn's Requests EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Delwynn's Requests EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Delwynn's Requests EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Delwynn's Requests EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Delwynn's Requests EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Delwynn's Requests EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Delwynn's Requests EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Delwynn's Requests EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Delwynn's Requests EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Delwynn's Requests EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Delwynn's Requests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 pm

::Delwynn enters the Council Chambers and walks to the direct center of the room, while he walks he removes his hood to be respectful of the Masters, revealing his completely white eyes. He pushes his Lekku back behind his shoulders and bows low to the Masters.::

Hello and many greetings to all the Masters on the Council. As some of you may not know me I will gladly introduce myself. I am Delwynn Secura, former Jedi Master of an order I am sure none of you have heard of. I come to speak to you with of an offer and a request.

::He stops speaking for a moment and gathers his thoughts. His head never moving from looking straight in front of him, probably at a wall or window.::

I would like to apologize in advance for not looking directly at any of you, as I am blind and cannot make out much more than your aura's until I get to know you all better. Now on to my reason of taking up your time. I would like to offer myself knowledge to all of you and take on a Historian role in the Order, If there is already a Historian or an Archivist, I would gladly assist in any way to that individual. I assure you that my years of research would be very useful to anyone needing help.

::He pauses and clears his throat, to allow his proposition to sink in a little bit, before moving on.::

I am also a Healer, and I'm not sure how many healers there are in the Order but I would love to establish a Circle of Healers to allow a population of healers to arise. I have been a Medic for a long time and a Surgeon. And would gladly station myself in the infirmary to assist anyone wounded or ill.

These were my two items of discussion. Feel free to contact me again to let me know what you think of the topics. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

::Delwynn bows very low and turns to exit the chambers, putting his hood back up as he walks out the door.::
Back to top Go down

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:55 pm

"I am a healer I studied on the planet of Shili as a padawan with the group known as The Silent maybe you have heard of them, I assure you they are real but hidden from the world!

I think it is wonderful on the idea you have but I am somewhat confused on the behalf of what you mean maybe I have misread, that is possible as always. Do you wish to start a healing group? I was simply confused?"
Back to top Go down
Saven Solo
Recruit
Recruit
Saven Solo

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:11 am

Interesting, Delwynn...!
Back to top Go down

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:42 pm

I would indeed like to start a healing group. It has been a tradition of the Jedi Order to have a Circle of Healers who assist in the health of the order and are generally sent on missions that require the services of a Jedi Healer.
Back to top Go down
Saven Solo
Recruit
Recruit
Saven Solo

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:40 pm

This is a good idea
Back to top Go down

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:18 pm

I highly agree but I think those circles will need to be trained and be planning on that upon the game's release. I will take you on as an co advocate in the training lessons if you do not mind and We shall see where we can go from there
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:34 am

I would also like to see a special tasks force created as well, in respects to the different specializations of groups. A training of a team of force warriors that would form either a bond or a natural like minded connection in their training, enabling them to do more than others could by themselves in battle. While there would be healing groups, I suggest a special forces attack group possibly lead or taught by Master Hybrid - or someone who he deems worthy of the task.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:08 am

That's a good idea, I honestly didn't think of that yet. I think we should do it, thanks for the idea Alahew.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:05 pm

It would tie in very well with our upcoming Military system
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:11 pm

It'll be made up of Jedi that I consider ready to be in an advanced combat group, and they will be called SPARTANS!!

That'd be cool though...
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Will we have to wear man panties liek they did, cuz im not so sure we have the build to sport em
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:56 pm

An Arbiter would also be a cool role, one were the person settles disputes across the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delwynn's Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delwynn's Requests   Delwynn's Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Delwynn's Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Council Chambers :: Council Discussion-
Jump to: