The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) Vote_lcap2CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) Voting_bar2CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) Vote_lcap2CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) Voting_bar2CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) Empty
PostSubject: CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)   CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:50 am

This is a little story I am going to be doing to entertain myself and/or other's as well, this is not a roleplay story, its just a mere story to read and for me to get my brain power going. I hope you do enjoy the story.

Intro

The World of Dorita (Meaning Gift) WORLD IS IN PEACE, LIFE OF THE LANDS OF DORITA HAVE NEVER BEEN SO IN BALANCE, IT IS THE YEAR 324. SEASON BEGINNING OF FALL. ZAVIOR THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE STORY IS BOUND BY FATE AND DESTINY TO FIGHT FOR THE WORLD, SOON TO BE ENGULFED IN DARKNESS, RAISED IN A SEA VILLAGE CALLED ASHRATU MEANING “SHE WHO TREADS THE SEA”. AN ONLY CHILD, FATHER WROTE STORIES OF FICTION, AND WAS A FISHERMAN ON THE SIDE, HIS MOTHER WAS TOOKEN DURING THE AGNI WAR (EDGE OF THE SWORD) WHEN HE WAS A MERE BOY, ZAVIOR WAS ALWAYS INTERESTED IN THE SWORD, MOST LIKELY FROM HIS MOTHER’S SIDE OF CHEVEYO’S. KNOWN AS THE SPIRIT WARRIORS. HIS MOTHERS SWORD WAS PLACED OVER THE FIRE PLACE IN THEIR LIVING ROOM WHERE HIS FATHER WOULD ALWAYS WATCH IT SOFTLY AS IF HE WERE PRAYING SHE WOULD APPEAR OUT FROM IT, ZAVIOR’S FATHER SPOKE ABOUT IT EVERY NOW AND THEN, AND SOME OF THEIR ADVENTURES THEY HAD TOGETHER, HIS FATHER TOLD HIM HIS MOTHERS SWORD WAS GIVEN A NAME FROM THE ELDER FROM HER TRIBE OF CHEVEYO. AFTER LONG YEARS OF TRAINING OF MIND, BODY, AND SOUL SHE HAD LEARNED THE WAYS OF THE SPIRIT WARRIORS WHICH WERE KNOWN AS GUARDIANS OF THE WORLD, THE ELDER CAME TO ZAVIOR’S MOTHER ON A SPRING DAY, WHERE SHE WAS FOUND PRAYING TO THE HIGHER BEING. THE ELDER KNEELED BE SIDE HER AND SPOKE TO HER OF HER AMAZING DEDICATION AND THAT SHE SHINED LIKE NO OTHER AND SHE WAS BESTOWED WITH HER SWORDS NAME..ZARA MEANING “A RISING OF LIGHT”. WHO HAD KNEW THAT THE SWORD WOULD BE PASSED DOWN TO ANOTHER, ON SOME FATEFUL DAY THAT WILL LEAD INTO A LONG JOURNEY...
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)   CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am

(Continuing from months ago haha..)

The sun arose, the day was pleasant, villagers scurry on with their day, Zavior was with his father, fishing down by the bay, they both sat at the end of the dock, fishing poles at rest, waiting for that unexpected tug.

"Father.." Zavior spoke softly
"Yes son?" Father looked over at Zavior with a smile on his face.
"I know you've told me this before...but how did mom die again?" Zavior's father looked down for a second, then looked out into sea. "hm...its been years since you last asked me that question.." Zavior put his hand behind his neck,"Yea, its just I had a dream that I...well that I fought along side her in the Agni War." Zavior's father looked at him chuckling "So your going to go off fighting for fame and honor like her now eh?" His father said in a joking way. Then looked out into sea again "The last time I saw your mother was..."

"A Rising Light" Part 1

"Hey wait up!" Calder yelled (Zavior's Father)
gasping for air Calder looks up to see a Cheveyo woman looking behind her with a half smile..."Your slower then the turtle that walks beside you Calder, haha." Calder raised from catching his breath "...oh thats funny Zara" (Zavior's Mother) Zara smiled "lets continue foward to Ava" Calder smiled and walked beside her through the lit up forest from the clear sky sun shine, they past small river crossing them with fallen dead tree that lead them to their path. The forest was full of life, Nature's love songs were sang by the birds that flew past, as butterfly's swayed along with the wind. Calder looked around, then said aloud "I've never actually took the time to appreciate nature.." Zara said while keeping pace toward Ava "This is where I am able to collect power, from the life this place radiates, or spirit power, helps me stay calm and focused with a happy thought. Calder looked at her with a smile, even though she didnt look back, he admired her. "How much longer do you think we have till we make it to Ava Zara?" Zara looked up and replied "Possibly..a day perhaps, not tired already are you?" Calder chuckled, "pssh, get real, me tired?" Zara laughed.

They decided to post camp a few hour later, as the sun kissed the moon good bye, and gave the moon its wonderful shine. Calder set up his tent, and went to gather wood, Zara sat down and did her daily ritual praying to the higher being. Calder came back and began to set up the campefire, "Calder" Zara yelled. "yea, what do you need?" Zara got up and walked towards him and by him "You are able to tap into Water arts right?"
Calder chuckled, "Why yes I can, I was trained by my Grandfather, who learned from a Water controller" Zara smiled with interest "So what all can you do?" Calder finally got a flame to rise from the campfire "Finally!" He then looked at Zara "I can manipulate water however I see it fit.." Calder looked over to a puddle of water, he rose his hand slowly and then with the other rose. The water began to rise, as Calder brought in his fingers, the water came closer, then spun twisted his hand into a fist and made the water turn into a perfect sphere. Zara watched Calder closely. "I can use water for combat or healing purposes, but only in minor situations. Zara looked at the moon. Calder looked at Zara, and seen she was looking at the moon. "When the moon is out, I have better control over the water.." Zara looked at Calder "Your companion then?" she smiled. Calder released the water sphere back down into the puddle. Where they both went to sleep for the night..
Back to top Go down

CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Miscellaneous Roleplay Forum-
Jump to: