The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
my apology to the entire guild Vote_lcap2my apology to the entire guild Voting_bar2my apology to the entire guild Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
my apology to the entire guild Vote_lcap2my apology to the entire guild Voting_bar2my apology to the entire guild Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
my apology to the entire guild EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
my apology to the entire guild EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
my apology to the entire guild EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
my apology to the entire guild EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
my apology to the entire guild EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
my apology to the entire guild EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
my apology to the entire guild EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
my apology to the entire guild EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
my apology to the entire guild EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
my apology to the entire guild EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
my apology to the entire guild EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
my apology to the entire guild EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
my apology to the entire guild EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

my apology to the entire guild

Go down 
+2
Alcanor Story
Master Hybrid
6 posters
AuthorMessage

my apology to the entire guild Empty
PostSubject: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:31 pm

*bows*

welcome my fellow jedi and friends.

I am here to say that i am sorry for the way i have been acting as of late. it was wrong and not acceptable. i take full responsibility for my actions and none of it is my masters fault. If anyone has been offended by my actions or the way iv put myself please i am very sorry and i will not do it again. being a jedi is to be kind and nice to others, to be there for each other, not to put others down. i have not upheld many of these and i am sorry, to be the way i was is to be imature and childish. i will begin to uphold the views and take my role as a jedi the way we All should. i am sorry for all the grief i have caused and i will take any punishment that the grandmaster and the master of the order see fit.(mainly only koren and hybrid may decide) thank you for your time and i hope you will all forgive me for the way in been

*bowing then leaving the room*
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Although it is indeed fortunate and reassuring that you have at least apologized, punishment for your actions is indeed necessary. I will consult our current Charter and our old archives for information on how this is to be delt with.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:21 pm

I have consulted the old archives, the backbone structure that has kept our good Order alive since the very beginning still applies in many areas.

http://thejediorder.guildlaunch.com/gwiki/index.php?page_name=rules_of_the_order&gid=86606&page_id=

Rule One, Two, Three and Five of the old Mandate are all rules I have personally seen you violate, some of which numerously. According to the old rules, you would be banished immediately. However, I will read over the new Charter and see what's changed now that the old rules hold less authority.

Apparently, according to the new Charter most of your faulty actions would fall under "General Misconduct", meaning we let you off with a warning. Article III Section 2, c.; "Disciplinary Action: A warning will be given upon the first infraction of the Code of Conduct for any General Misconduct. Upon the third warning in a Temple setting, the member will be banned for 24 hours. If the member speaks out of line again, the member will be banished for 7 days upon a Council vote. If the pattern of behavior continues, the Council must take action on the member." Seeing as how we haven't warned you specifically, this will apply well enough. This is your first warning Kazar. Again, I hold respect that you would come forth and apologize but rules must be maintained.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:32 pm

My dear friends and peers, it brings great pain to my heart to hear of the infractions my friend and padawan has done. If my word means anything, please, allow him another chance. He can change, and is more than capable of doing so. Kazar is a good man, blinded by his youth and ego. I am proud he took the time to apologize for his actions, and that he has taken it upon himself to change. All across the guild we each have done things we are not proud of, some more than others. Even though Kazar doesn't want me to be held responsible, nor guilty, I feel both. I apologize for not keeping such a stern eye upon him, and firm grasp upon the sistuation. His actions are a direct result of my failures as a master. I am gravely sorry for everything that has transpired from both of us. Please, by the wisdom of the order, find a way to accept both of us, to forgive us both of our misconduct. May the force always guide us in the right direction, and forever watch over the Order.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:51 am

...All this being said, you have taken yet another Padawan under your tutelage? I would have to first remark on the obvious skill and wisdom of the powerful Jedi Knight Alcanor Story, but is it in the best interest of Kazar for you to take on another Padawan when he clearly needs your full attention and support? I do not wish to invoke any harsh feelings, but merely wish the best for all parties included. It probably isn't my place to bring up such an opinion, but I feel it necessary to even just bring this thought to your attention. I do not doubt your abilities as a mentor or teacher, but rather seek to aid you in possibly bringing an issue to the forefront of your mind that you may or may not have already considered and discussed. All respect due, I ask for nothing and only seek to serve through truth.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:23 am

I respect your opinion, but I must disagree. Kazar has had his mishaps, as have I. While at times we are not at our brightest, we still need to keep pressing on. I firmly believe that with another padawan, not only will Kazar have another friend, but someone to compete with. If he has to prove himself, then so be it. With Awhiii, Kazar is presented not only competion, but also manners and respect. Both these padawans have the chance to teach and learn from eachother, and not only grow from it, but become better people. Kazar is a good kid, while brash and arrogant at times, he is still my padawan and a jedi. We all are prone to mistakes, no matter how old or powerful we are. I want Kazar to always do his best, to learn right from wrong, to do what he believes is right, and for him one day to train his own padawan. Together, we are stronger then the indvidual, and it will not only help Kazar, but Awhiii as well. No one is beyond training, beyond help, all we need to do is try hard enough, to do what we must to suceed while not sacrificing our morals. Things happen for a reason, and we must play with the hand life has dealt us, not gumble about it. There is no greater achievement than overcoming an obstacle you previously thought insurmountable. We have all entered a new phase, both the council and the Order, and we are going to have to adapt to the coming times.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:22 am

A very well explained and thought out response Alcanor. Thank you for not taking offense, for I meant none. My eyes have been opened; I now understand a bit of your approach in this matter and agree to your decision, not that you needed my approval. I will continue to offer you my support, should you require or ask of it my friend. I am happy for you and your Padawans. They have a great Master indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 am

Well spoken and very true. It pleases me that such conversations can be held with level heads on both sides. While we all have our flaws, I agree in Alcanor's reasoning. Perhaps having a fellow Padawan to confide in and cooperate with will enable him to push himself to the level that we have been proposing to him. All in all, I have faith in Alcanor as a mentor and if he feels he is ready for a second apprentice, I believe him. However, what Alahew said has both truth and meaning in its wording. Kazar has had many mishaps, but the potential for redemption is forever existant. We shall see if he has what it takes to redeem himself and hopefully become that much wiser because of it.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:59 am

The one thing that concerns me is the competition it could be very productive but please be aware that this could also put Kazar in a position to get worse. I'm not going to go into it as that's all I wanted to bring up. This isn't meant to discourage Alcanor or Kazar just to have you see the other side of it. I wish you all three the best in your training and good luck
Back to top Go down
Master Daran Hawk
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Daran Hawk

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:57 am

Kazar,

I am indeed glad that you have taken this step in the right direction. You have shown maturity by apologizing for your actions in a public forum. Adhere to the code, and listen to your master. Soon you will be back on the path towards the light.

--DH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my apology to the entire guild   my apology to the entire guild Empty

Back to top Go down

my apology to the entire guild
Page 1 of 1