The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Giving you all the heads up Vote_lcap2Giving you all the heads up Voting_bar2Giving you all the heads up Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Giving you all the heads up Vote_lcap2Giving you all the heads up Voting_bar2Giving you all the heads up Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Giving you all the heads up EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Giving you all the heads up EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Giving you all the heads up EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Giving you all the heads up EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Giving you all the heads up EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Giving you all the heads up EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Giving you all the heads up EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Giving you all the heads up EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Giving you all the heads up EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Giving you all the heads up EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Giving you all the heads up EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Giving you all the heads up EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Giving you all the heads up EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Giving you all the heads up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

Giving you all the heads up Empty
PostSubject: Giving you all the heads up   Giving you all the heads up EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:08 pm

I moved several topics to to our R&D portion on the forums, this section will be for our creative members and thier creation. Hopefully with the new additions Master Hybrid has made this will help clean up our forums a bit.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Giving you all the heads up   Giving you all the heads up EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:05 am

I must say Kael, great work in adding the new tabs on the Holonet. Its a job well done, and I look forward to any other modifications that you and the rest of the Council have planned for the Forums.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Giving you all the heads up   Giving you all the heads up EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 am

*cough* Yep, right Val, good job there Kael, great job. Even more impressive since you don't have admin...*cough*

afro
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Giving you all the heads up   Giving you all the heads up EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:58 pm

I know right? Simply amazing considering he didnt have any help *cough* especially from Hybrid *cough* looks like that cough is going around.

Anyways, I know you did the job Hybrid, and yes good work to you too. Its just that I know that it was Kael's idea, as he was talking to me about it before. It was a good work in following up on it. I know he doesnt have Admin yet.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Giving you all the heads up   Giving you all the heads up EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:08 pm

*coughs* Ok cool, and yeah, it's been going around...It shocks me that Alahew doesn't have it worse than anyone. *coughs up bits of lung with black blood on floor*

Dammit, that droid is never around when you need him.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Giving you all the heads up   Giving you all the heads up EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:18 pm

*cough* Alahew has it worse? *cough* Well considering as how I havent seen him lately, *cough* maybe he does have it bad. Droid? Is this something Ceo brought upon us? *cough* I think we have to look at all of the possible host for this bug *cough* I say we look at Alcanor!!! he was coughing before the rest of us *cough*
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Giving you all the heads up   Giving you all the heads up EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:23 pm

*Leads with a cough as he walks in* Oh ya? Well, *cough* I'd have to say *coughcough* that your so much not like the *cough* (tries to make a demeaning joke towards Hybrid and Valryn, but ruins it by coughing too much) *coughcoughcough* GODDAMIT! *Leaves room with a dismissing hand wave.... then coughs*
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Giving you all the heads up   Giving you all the heads up EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 am

Yes, the virus is working perfectly, and the perk is, I don't cough no more you fools... have fun with the Blue Violet Virus... *Disappears laughing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving you all the heads up   Giving you all the heads up Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving you all the heads up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Jedi Archives :: Research and Developement-
Jump to: