The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Kaidri'Ra's First Task Vote_lcap2Kaidri'Ra's First Task Voting_bar2Kaidri'Ra's First Task Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Kaidri'Ra's First Task Vote_lcap2Kaidri'Ra's First Task Voting_bar2Kaidri'Ra's First Task Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Kaidri'Ra's First Task

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

Kaidri'Ra's First Task Empty
PostSubject: Kaidri'Ra's First Task   Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:31 pm

I am coming to you all with a simple, and fun task, I am wanting you all who are apart of the Kaidri'Ra to make and design your own official Gadget that you will be using.

For example, My Gauntlets, I use these regularly in my stories, they have the ability of placing and iridonian knife in it, after doing so, it can be used in three different ways, 1. Close combat 2. Projectile 3. Ranged Combat (knife and steel line).

I am just wanting you all, to create a weapon, a ship, or maybe even a toe ring, that will help you in future quest/stories, or make it for other guild members.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Kaidri'Ra's First Task   Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:05 pm

I have recently employed the use of flexy-metal clamps, which are fastened along my body at two points: my right upper thigh, and the right side of my side along my lower ribs.

These clamps mainly have the use of holding my lightsabers at key points to have at the ready; as I have three lightsabers that I keep clipped at my ribcage, at my belt along the wrappings, and upon my right upper thigh. The lightsaber slides into the center of the folded rectangular clamps that fasten as a mold to fit their places perfectly; and when their use is needed, simply grip the hilt and pull. As the lightsaber is pulled the clamps center folds break up and out to allow the hilt to be pulled from its birth. Using these clamps keeps the lightsaber hilt close, not allowing any swinging action.

I have also, and plan on being more clear about this in the future, used these clamps as bindings to use in order to subdue a prisoner. The clamps can be used to snap shut a hold that is practically unbreakable, when the arms are kept behind the back in a weakened state. The clamps squeeze the wrists together and can slide into a locked together position. Each clamp also has a small and simple homing beacon in it, should the wearer need be found.

Each clamp also contains four small slits which carry four small daggers. Each throwing dagger is of simply design with just the triangular blade and a square hold with an indentation type of groove meant for my thumb. Each dagger is almost twice the length of a thumb and with two clamps having four slits in each, there are eight daggers in total.

This is only one device that I have created thus far, and plan on bringing more to the Kaidri'Ra; so that we may be more unique and efficient.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Kaidri'Ra's First Task   Kaidri'Ra's First Task EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:27 am

After much though and creativity, I have decided to employ a unique set of gloves into my posession. Placed underneathe his standard Jedi armor, these slim gloves has two distinct layers.

The first is a simple clothed layer, made to match his clothes. This layer covers the middle rubber guard that give the gloves shape and durabiity.

The much bulkier rubber guard gives the gloves a more durable state, while still allowing full movablility. This layer is used to neutralize any attempts for Valryn to hurt himself when unleashing his new technique.

As stated before, this new addition to my normally standard Jedi armor and robes, has been created to help prevent any self sustained injury from the new technique I will be employing with the aid of the Force.

As of now, this is all I have been able to come up with, though I am sure more ideas will come along in time. May we continue to demonstrate our uniqueness and diversity in the growing days of the Kaidri'Ra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidri'Ra's First Task   Kaidri'Ra's First Task Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaidri'Ra's First Task
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Jedi Archives :: Research and Developement-
Jump to: