The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! Vote_lcap2HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! Voting_bar2HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! Vote_lcap2HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! Voting_bar2HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:08 pm

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

BE CAREFUL TONIGHT!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:38 pm

heh thank you Tanis, Happy Halloween to you as well. While I didnt get to go out, having had the "honor" of working for the night, I appreciate the gesture of good will. As for being carful.......*looks at cut up hands*....could have used that a little sooner. Enjoy the Holiday everyone and do your best to watch yourself, or atleast better than I did *looks at bleeding hands*
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Thanks Valryn. Hahahah sorry for not telling you sooner. Think you should go to the doctors about that. lol Sad
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 am

Damn dude Halloween was awesome. I wish those pumpkins we jacked and busted all over the roads weren't gutted so they'd pop and blow up...
And lol awesome you mention that Val, yesterday I went to some battle of the bands kind of thing where my friend's band was supposed to play, some kind of Africa fundraiser. I looked like I was in a band so I got in for free which was cool, my friend had come with most of his band but the drummer bailed so they didnt play. When the time came to vote for which band we wanted to win, I cut my finger and wrote "Valhalla" (his band's name) in blood on the slip of paper. It was so cool hearing the bewildered fat lady when she saw it in the ballet. Of course I also left a couple star shaped blood streaks around the place, yep, it was a fun night.

Happy Halloween people, and don't do anything I did, or would do.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 pm

I got really, really trashed at a costume/house party.
Came back to my rez this morrow and was pleasantly surprised to find my common room wasn't destroyed. Over all just a fun night. Hope everyone else had fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1