The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Vote_lcap2Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Voting_bar2Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Vote_lcap2Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Voting_bar2Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Empty
PostSubject: Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy   Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Master Alahew Kel-Revik has given me his final assignment for me on my journey to becoming a Jedi Knight this assignment is a hypothetical question. He has asked for a detailed description of my choices and how they unfold and the reasoning behind my decisions. His question to me was.
"You, the commanding Jedi Knight, are piloting your failing star-fighter towards the ground battle below. Having been shot down by the dominating force of the Sith in the seemingly lost space battle, you face your only path; which is to join the ongoing ground battle. Amidst the chaotic beeping and popping of your malfunctioning fighter, you hear a transmittion from a Republic Garrison below calling for assistance on their loosing front. The main force has lost their deflector shield and their instruments have caught notice of the enemy's targeting computers launching their final wave of bombs. With only seconds, maybe minutes, until the Republic force's total destruction; the Sith are being extremely thorough by moving in drop ships to land platoons of troops to exterminate any hint of the Republic on this planet.

You hover, as your engines fail, over the beginning of enemy lines; pressing and pulling different levers and buttons trying to get anything to work. Only your tail bombs are intact and operational, with only two left. Overconfident, the Sith ground troops and their commanding officer aboard his customized tank; backs away from the battle towards the north. Still able to steer, you avoid stray blaster fire; seeing a small mountain range to the northeast that will eventually halt the Sith's backwards movements. The last of the Republic ships begins to rain down upon re-entry, as miniature fireballs streaking across the sky."

Reiteration: You are unable to turn around fully though you have some steering ability. The allied Republic forces lie behind you, with the Sith forces directly before you. The space battle above has been won by the Sith. The ground battle is about to be won by the Sith, as they have already launched their final wave of bombs upon the unshielded Republic forces. The Sith ground forces back away, and the Sith air forces move in. Your trajectory is nearing ground level and time has run out. You must now make decisions that will dictate the end of the battle. What are your choices and why?

Chris begins to fiddle with his controls doing what he can to keep his fighter in the sky as long as possible. He looks around to see the space battle won by the sith to his dismay there are only 4 republic ships remaining. Looking down to his controls once more the sound of voices from the republics garrison on the ground could be herd. They have shields and have detected that the sith have launched a final wave of bombs in an attempt to eradicate the republics presence here. Chris quickly grabs his comlink and contacts the garrison on the ground “This is Jedi Knight Chris Stordy I am ordering all remaining air forces to retreat to the planets surface and evacuate those we can. My fighter has suffered serious damage and I will be crashing on the surface shortly. Ill send you a location to land once I get a view of the surface just give me a moment. Chris’s fighter begins to pass through the planets surface and the surface slowly comes into view while he examined the surface it appeared there would be no suitable places to land until he noticed a large clearing quite a distance from where the republic forces were fighting. “Commander im uploading the location of where I want you to land now I will save what soldiers that are left and met you there” The ship shook as it passed through the atmosphere Chris could see the sith’s final wave of bombs being launched and knew he had little time to act. Chris contacted the ground forces and told them to hold there ground they had nothing to worry about.

Chris looked over his systems one last time making sure his targeting system was still working. Chris then began to target the oncoming sith bombs he knew accuracy was key because if he missed by an inch countless lives would be lost and he would have failed. He scanned the field of oncoming bombs until he located the center bomb if he hit his target all the bombs should explode in a chain reaction. Chris takes a deep breath before launching on of his remaining two tail bombs he watches as the bomb sails through the air it entered the field and collided with the first bomb closest to Chris’s fighter causing the bomb to explode but the blast missed all the others. Again Chris fired his final bomb the time he reached out with the force guiding it to make sure it did not hit others on its path to the one in the middle Chris moved it left, right, up, down it began to prove rather difficult as it got further and further away but he was able to guide it into the bomb directly in the middle of the field causing a chain reaction of explosions consuming the sky. Chris watching as the explosion spreads closer and closer to his ship. He grabs the controls and sends his ship into a nosedive narrowly avoiding the blast. After levelling out his ship he contacts the ground forces once more and instructs them to fix whatever they can for if things go according to plan they will be able to make one final push and eliminate the sith ground forces. Chris piloted his fighter towards the sith forces that were puling back towards the mountains. He examined the mountains looking for the right location before setting its trajectory and ejecting from his fighter. Chris slowly begun to sail towards the ground as he watched his fighter sail into the mountains causing an avalanche blocking the path through the mountains and killing many of the sith soldiers Chris’s plan had succeeded so far now the rest lay in the hands of the republics ground forces and the ships coming to evacuate them. He began talking to the ground forces once more “I have pinned the sith forces inside the mountain range and killed many sith soldiers while doing so how are the repairs coming along?” “There is not much we could do sir we have suffered a lot of damage on our end we have little to no assault machines left but we almost have our deflector shield up and running again” “That is good to here, but I have abandoned my fighter just a few clicks outside of where you are could you send a soldier to come get me?” “Yes sir I am sending one right now”

Chris sat and waited for fifteen minutes before the soldier arrived and brought him to the republic forces. Upon arrival Chris sought out the one in command there, he needed to speak with him immediately. “We have time to strike in one final attempt to eliminate the sith forces here I have pinned them down and they have suffered heavy casualties there are also freighters and cruisers waiting to evacuate us so if our final attack doesn’t pan out they way we want it to we can always retreat and evacuate. Although in the end we will have to abandon our efforts here, the choice is yours do you wish to make one last stand or evacuate now. Before you make your decision I must inform I will be taking the soldiers from the 24th in an attempt to eliminate the ground forces here. If we succeed it will give a chance for the native people here to rebuild and mount a resistance while we send another fleet here. And while I am the commanding Jedi on this mission I will not force though I don’t have to into combat the choice is yours.” “You make a good point master Jedi and have my support I will do all I can to help the people here.” “Good I have notified the air forces coming to evacuate us and they have found a place to hide out until I make contact with them. We will leave shortly prepare your men.” “Yes Sir right away”

The Republic gathered all they could and marched to the mountains where the sith were still scrambling to recover. Chris organized the soldiers into different areas along the mountains this tactic was used often in areas like these by positioning men everywhere it can give the appearance that there are more soldiers then there actually is. The Republic were outnumbered but with superior tactics and skill they overcame the sith ground forces and caused there commander to signal a surrender. Chris contacted the soldiers and asked them to stay alert while he discussed the conditions with there leader “This does not feel right” were his words. Chris made his way down to the commander who was with his personal guards. With just a slight motion of his hand he had disabled his guard’s weapons. “Master Jedi come let us talk.” “There is not much to discuss talk away my friend.” “Well I must say I was I am impressed with what you have done to e and my forces but coming to talk me was a foolish mistake my friend.” “Wait I wouldn’t make that order if you value your life be smart my friend.” “Your confidence will be your downfall, Men kill him.” The soldiers pointed there blaster at him Chris stood motionless and watched as the soldiers fired there weapons and exploded in there face. Chris had used the force and lodged small ice pellets in there weapons freezing them up causing them to explode in there faces. There commander looked on in awe and dropped to his knees “I surrender I surrender!!!” He shouted “It’s like I told you be smart my friend. Come with me your sith counterparts may have one the battle in space but you will be sleeping in a republic prison tonight.” Chris contacted the Republic ships waiting for them and and asked for them to come evacuate them. They bored the ships with the sith forces in captivity and returned to tython for the council to pass judgement upon them. They had succeeded in capturing the commander but had to abandon the planet for a few days.

And now I will explain why I made the choices I made Master Kel-Revik.

My first decision was pretty simple sending the Republics air forces to evacuate those on the ground I did that to save the lives and the Republic soldiers there and make sure nobody dies who didn’t have to.
My next decision was a little tougher telling the ground forces to stay and telling them they had nothing to worry about. This decision was based more on faith in the force then anything and that they force is always with us and protecting us. My next decision was to abandon my ship in an attempt to cause an avalanche that was one of the reasons the other being I would have to bail on the ship at some point or I would die in a crash. My next decision to attack the sith ground forces was because I had swore to defend the galaxy from the tyranny of the sith no matter how little the odds I had to try and stop them. And like I said it would give a chance for the locals to mount a resistance. Then my next decision was to position my men in different locations in the mountains. I did this to make it appear there were more of us then there actually was and to give us a tactical advantage. My next decision was to talk with there commander after he surrendered I did this because as a Jedi I do not kill an unarmed opponent or someone who has layed down there weapons and surrendered. I then accepted his surrender once more after he attempted to kill me for the same reasons. Then I called in for the air forces to evacuate us so that the sith forces in the air would not massacre us on the planet and maybe chase us as we fled helping the people of this planet.

And with that I finish my assignment Master Alahew Kel-Revik I hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Master Alahew Kel-Revik's Final Assignment for Chris Stordy
Page 1 of 1