The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred Vote_lcap2Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred Voting_bar2Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred Vote_lcap2Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred Voting_bar2Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred Empty
PostSubject: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Recently while I was in the chat room...(All Alone). A Master Valor from the Champions of Light payed a visit. He was looking for Master Morelann, but i told him that he is no longer with us. He has informed that his Sith guild has left him and he believes that he might try to come back here with us. So he told us to keep an eye out for him. I thought everyone should know about this. Also he will talk to his Council Member about forming an Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Hmmm. Well I for one see no immediate threat with allowing Morelann to rejoin this guild. He is our founder and deserves atleast temporary sanctuary here until he finds another guild. Having said that, I do find it odd that he would return here after his self imposed exile. Nevertheless, should the Council see him as an obstacle for the guild- we will remove him. Again, I see no problems from him returning, granted that he wont be on the Council. While I hold respect for him for starting us up, I dont think he has proven to us that he is ready to focus himself to his first guild rather than just wanting to have a say. His title of Master will remain of coarse, and as far as I am concerned he is welcome here by me.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:19 pm

I would have to agree, Master Valor made it seem like something bad was going to happen, but i dont think so. Master Morelann was my Master and i respect him very much.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 pm

An alliance against Master Morelann eh? lol. Sounds like somebody got hurt in that relationship. We have nothing to fear here, as we have come into our own. He is welcome here in my opinion as well. Though given his previous nature, it is safe to say that he will never serve on this council again. That being said, if Master Morelann wishes to add to this life giving guild then so be it. He is more than welcome to do his part upon his return. But we are getting ahead of ourselves. One step at a time, and we are progressing just fine.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Alahew i dont think it was an Alliance against Master Morelann, Just a regular Alliance between guilds.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:09 am

Understood, ...just thought it sounded funny. But like I said, we're doing fine here and we will treat any potential alliance as we always have with care.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 pm

I got this email from a friend... he sent it to me from his guild... I believe it would be beneficial for the guild to read it's contents.

Greetings this is Darth Reaper. Recently our once great guild has slid into decline. We are lead by a weak and inactive coward who calls himself our leader, a “dark lord” who most members have never met or even spoken to. The same leader that would go 6 weeks without logging in or when he was active log in once a week at best. I look at the other sith guilds on the swtor site and their leaders work tirelessly for their guild, ours is the opposite he will log in if he has nothing better to do. Being DC i have dealt with jacen alot and over and over again if a problem arises or a hard decision must be made he will ignore it and all your pm’s and pleas for help, he is a coward. I asked him months ago to remove all the inactive DC and replace them with the members who log in each day and give their time to the guild, rather than make this decision he would ignore it.

It was the same when we were alerted that he was the leader of a jedi guild, and that he was running them both at once. The entire DC made a thread and asked for his explanation, he knew most of the guild knew but whether because he’s a coward, had a guilty conscience or no defense he ignored it. It was a 5 page thread in council with all DC asking for his version. It was around this time he vanished for 6 weeks, i guess hoping that it would all blow over. He even read the thread in question but just refused to answer us, we then had more members of his jedi guild join and tell us about our jacen, how he was inactive to them and then just up and left their guild to fail to “concerntrate” on ours so being loyal we all tried to move on.

So the few active DC and our great core members worked our asses off trying new ideas and anything to make the guild better. So after all our hard work and with no active leader we got over 450 members on the roster, made new jobs, new forums and the guild was on top of the world. We had created a great guild that was fun to be apart of. Then about a month ago members started to ask why jacen was still the leader when he did nothing, i used to tell people not to worry it is our guild, yes he created it but we made it what it was, it was the members that came in each day that made it great, members like you.

The core members had had enough and a few risked all to save the guild by asking jacen to stand down, the few that had the courage to do so lost any chance they had of ever getting promoted or becoming DC, but for the guild they said what needed to be said. Jacen the coward was going to ignore this too until members got so angry and said “WHERE ARE YOU DARK LORD. DO YOU NOT CONSIDER THIS IMPORTANT, STAND DOWN IF YOU DON’T CARE?” finally when he realised he could not hide from this he replied “i saw the thread but had to push my friends car 3 miles to get gas, WTF!!!!!Rather than stand down like everyone wanted jacen refused, he was asked to explain the jedi guild, and what he had been doing with his time as leader. He made feeble excuses and never answered any questions. “I am not a jedi” was all he would say about our proof that he tried to run 2 rival guilds, when given proof that he logged in there as a site admin 3 months ago he ignored it, then asked why he is never on he and what he does as our leader he said “i have been getting used to photoshop it is not easy”, he forgets he told us he got it 6 months before that. He then said i have been working on the portal page, well sirus made the portal page and it hadn’t changed in over a month i know i had access to it. Luckily for him right before this happened Valtar had created a new site and said we could use it, so jacen claimed that was what he was working on the whole time but Val had already made it. Rather than answer our concerns, or promise to get active and pay us back for our loyalty he said “i am your dark lord if you don’t like it leave” and to avoid answering anymore questions or talking to his members he locked the forum.

In a vain attempt to prove he is active and he is in control he has slowly ruined our guild over the last 4 weeks, no one can deny it has gone down hill and the 1 thing that changed was he became active again, without him our guild flourished. Even all the work we had done to make the guild what it is he said “i am changing and restructuring” he undid work that took people months to do. This “leader” who had no interest in our guild until we tried to remove him said “this is the new guild structure, we will call ourselves the eternal assassins of chaos, we will do away with the sith ranks”. So all your hard work and months of service will count for nothing and what bothered us the most, just copied the exodus syndicates guild structure. What do you think these guilds will do when they find he just copied their work, they will crucify us. The final straw came yesterday when he told me and our members that “we didn’t make this guild great, he did, we didn’t attract all the new members, he did the guild is only dying because he went away not that it is dying because he returned. Hearing that just crushed me, the arrogance of this coward we kept his guild alive and made it flourish and he says we did nothing and it was all him.

Anyway the core members of the guild are creating a new guild that i will lead, most of our members are with us. Valtar has created a site that has to be seen to be believed. It is similar but different to our old site. The structure is still the same and all your service and your rank will carry to the new guild. You all know how hard i worked as a DC, as leader i will work even harder. I know all our members individually and i know what you have all contributed, it is really like the order has just changed names and leader. When you join you will need to make an account so you can view all the forums, then pm me and i will reinstate your rank. Feel free to import all your work from toots, we have everything toots had but even better forums than there. The master/apprentice system still applies but promotion will be more about activeness. All former members are free to join and the same applies to them also. If you choose to stay there know this no matter how much work you do or what you put in jacen doesn’t care, it is his guild and his alone and will undo all your hard work without even asking your opinion.So you need to ask yourself a few questions, is jacen a leader you want?, is he a leader you are proud to call your dark lord?. In this guild every member will have a say in decisions that are made, everyone. In this guild the ones who log in each day and give their time will be rewarded. This will be a great guild, it will be even better than the order at it’s height and i want you there.

Darth Reaper
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Hmmm. Well I think we are all familiar with the situation they are in, though I dont recall him undoing what we have done thus far, as that would make heads roll. I can only hope that they can recover from such a situation as well as we have, and that they can regain their former glory, even if it is to just be defeated by us. However Alcanor, something bothers me about this email you recieved.

In this email from your "friend", he makes no reference whatsoever that he is talking to a Jedi. He talks using the words "we" and "our guild", "our leader". The way he is talking to you, it almost looks like you are part of the Sith Order, Alcanor. Especially his statement of "If you choose to stay there know this no matter how much work you do or what you put in jacen doesn’t care, it is his guild and his alone and will undo all your hard work without even asking your opinion.So you need to ask yourself a few questions, is jacen a leader you want?, is he a leader you are proud to call your dark lord?." I certainly hope you that this is not the case Alcanor, as being part of another guild, expecially a Sith one, is not the most appealing way to display yourself here. I assume you have an explanation for this, as it is a serious matter.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Ah, well thank you for straightening that out Alcanor, I seemed to have misread your post. My apologies for taking it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred   Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturbing Events Have Recently Occurred
Page 1 of 1