The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Alcanors Mastership Vote_lcap2Alcanors Mastership Voting_bar2Alcanors Mastership Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Alcanors Mastership Vote_lcap2Alcanors Mastership Voting_bar2Alcanors Mastership Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Alcanors Mastership EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Alcanors Mastership EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Alcanors Mastership EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Alcanors Mastership EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Alcanors Mastership EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Alcanors Mastership EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Alcanors Mastership EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Alcanors Mastership EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Alcanors Mastership EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Alcanors Mastership EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Alcanors Mastership EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Alcanors Mastership EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Alcanors Mastership EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Alcanors Mastership

Go down 
+2
Tanis Moon
Master Hybrid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Alcanors Mastership Empty
PostSubject: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:11 pm

After much debate and discussion, the Council has decided that Jedi Knight Alcanor Story be given the honorary rank of Master. Congratulations Master Story.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Congrats Alcanor, your day has finally come. I wish the best to you my friend and you will do great.! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:44 pm

The Council has put its faith and trust in you Alcanor Story, or should I say Master Story now? I trust you will not let us or the Guild itself down. You have been most patient Master Story, and let this be a message to all others: it is only through dedication, hard work and patience that one achieves things. Congratulations Alcanor, I am confident you will do us proud. May the Force be with you.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Alcanor, I told ya bro, you would be Master before you know it, just have to have patience and try to do your best, which you have. I applaud you sir. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 pm

I can not truly explain how I am feeling as of now. I am deeply honored and thankful for the great responsibility and honor you have bestone upon my shoulders. Let it be known, I shall serve the guild, and do what is right, shoulder any burden, face any foe, help any innocent. I have my to thank all the masters, past and present, for my continuing pressence and ability here. Master Koren, the man who trained me to Knighthood, the entire Council, Master Ribess, each and every member in the guild, have in some way or another trained me, taught me. Your kindness, respect, kinship, and knowledge have led me to become the man I am today. Thankyou for everything, for without you, I would surely not be here. I humbly place my faith in the Council, and the Order. Thankyou.
*kneels down to one knee, bowing his head in reverence and respect* May the force be with us all. Long live the Jedi Order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 am

wow im gone for a few weeks and your a master, well congrats my former master, i hope like the others said, that you will lead this guild with spirit and in justice, i kneel before you in honor *kneels* you deserve this and many more will soon see why you are best fit for such a title *gets up* may the force guide and protect you Master Alcanor Story, may i continue to call you my friend and jedi brother

may the force be with you
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

PostSubject: Re: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 am

*bows* it is good to see you as a Master now Alcanor, my friend. congratulations on the promotion and I know you will serve the title well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 pm

It is truly wonderful to see this day finaly arrive I am glad and wish you all the best in all your efforts my good friend. Best wishes and I shall not tell you of th eimportance for you do know and you have worked for it and more than most can think. Congrats and I am excited for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcanors Mastership   Alcanors Mastership Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcanors Mastership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Promotions :: Knighting Ceremonies-
Jump to: