The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Stepping Down Vote_lcap2Stepping Down Voting_bar2Stepping Down Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Stepping Down EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Stepping Down EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Stepping Down EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Stepping Down EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Stepping Down EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Stepping Down EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Stepping Down EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Stepping Down EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Stepping Down EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Stepping Down EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Stepping Down EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Stepping Down EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Stepping Down EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Stepping Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:07 pm

After much thought, I have decided to step down from the position of Councilor.

If the guild wishes for action to be taken, I dare not fight it but only do as the guild would hope. There comes a time in life where there are larger priorities than a mere thing to do to enjoy. With being casted in many new dance pieces my demand for time and rest have been at an all time high. I am sorry for those who felt that these actions must be taken, for I hope that those people understand that real life is something that will always come first and that people have social, emotion, and physical extremes that many may not be aware of. I will not go into a sob story; for I do not ask for any sympathy, for I know I have done nothing wrong or worth it.

Thank you for my time as a council member but it appears I am needed to step down for the greater purpose of this guild.

Wishing every the best in many endeavors,

Master Akasha Ti
Back to top Go down
Master Daran Hawk
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Daran Hawk

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:05 pm

I definitely know the situation you are in, Akasha. I too have stepped down and at least we can still enjoy our time with this guild while still being of use. Best of luck, and don't push yourself too hard.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Master Akasha... dearest Master Akasha. Your time here has been prolific and well spent. You have been, and always were an inspiration to us all, the guild itself would not be what it is without what you did in your time upon the council. You are what makes the guild great and more. Master Akasha Ti, you influence all those around you, and give new meaning to the word mentor. In the days of old, you trained many great and charismatic Jedi, along with helping to tutor others. Your ideas and stances have made you a great friend to us, all of the guild.
I have the distinct honor to call you my friend, a master, a teacher, and a comrade. We are all priveleged to have RP'd with you, to have grown with you, to have known you. You are truly an amazing person Master Akasha, regardless of what happens. Your life has taken flight, and we are all truly proud of you, in your endevors into the future. May fortune always smile upon thee, and your path easy and peaceful. You shall always be welcome here, now, tommorow, and the future. You have forever left words of wisdom with me, and perhaps us all. The days will be a bit more sullen without you to brighten it up, like a beautiful song bird taking flight, leaving us longing for just one more song.
I understand the demand from the real world, the curses of us being born here, and not Starwars, eh? You will excell at whatever you do. For it is that same determination and will that got you not only your Master's title, but also the seat on the council, that shall drive you to enduring victory. I whole heartedly hope you will find time to stop by, and still be a pivotal part of the guild. I will always remember you.

Sincerely,
Alcanor Story
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Master Akasha, perhaps you have misunderstood the meaning of this. We are not exiling you, nor are we telling you to leave. This guild is still your home and you will always find refuge here. But we are in a critical state of rebuilding, and we need those who are active enough to aid in it. The guild has spoken, and I am glad that you have retained your compassion and understanding and stepped down gracefully. This is not to say you will never be invited again, just simply not now. As you stated, you have your life moving into order at this time and you must place all your attention towards it. No one is belittling you or disrespecting you, so there is no need to be resentful. I have enjoyed our time together, though I saw little of you and chatted less. I wish you the best of luck in pursuing your dreams, I really do, and hope that you will remain with us and continue to aid the Order. May the Force be with you, Sage Master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Council Chambers :: Council Discussion-
Jump to: