The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Decrease In Activity Vote_lcap2Decrease In Activity Voting_bar2Decrease In Activity Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Decrease In Activity Vote_lcap2Decrease In Activity Voting_bar2Decrease In Activity Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Decrease In Activity EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Decrease In Activity EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Decrease In Activity EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Decrease In Activity EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Decrease In Activity EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Decrease In Activity EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Decrease In Activity EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Decrease In Activity EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Decrease In Activity EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Decrease In Activity EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Decrease In Activity EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Decrease In Activity EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Decrease In Activity EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Decrease In Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

Decrease In Activity Empty
PostSubject: Decrease In Activity   Decrease In Activity EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Greetings fellow Council members. It would seem fate has decided to strike me when I am needed most. My computer has suffered a technical failure, more than likely to it being a piece of crap or from me hitting it repeatedly, who knows. As a result, I will be only be able to access the holonet and chatroom much less than I have been able to before. I will try to be on when I can, and if needed to be reached, you can do so by PM. Hopefully I will soon be able to fix it....or buy another if needed. If the Council deems it necessary, I will step down from my position I leave that up to the rest of you.

Last edited by Master Valryn Vynn on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Decrease In Activity   Decrease In Activity EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:42 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, the Council is diminished as it is. I will try to make up for it and slate more time for the Guild, but it's all I can do for an issue that is not mine to resolve. We will await your full return Master Vynn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decrease In Activity   Decrease In Activity EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Well i hope that your problem will be fixed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decrease In Activity   Decrease In Activity EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:03 am

Seems life is far more busy than only one percieved... But so is life. Best luck
Back to top Go down
Skyking Moonblood
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Skyking Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Decrease In Activity   Decrease In Activity EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Ah, I hope you get your problem solved Master. But for me I'm going on vacation with my long time girlfriend, we are going to be going to Paris for a couple of weeks, I'm sorry I haven't been active these last couple of weeks. Times are getting hard again and hopefully this vacation makes things easier. I'll be active when I return.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Decrease In Activity   Decrease In Activity EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Its ok Master Valryn, you will solve this problem like one solves hard butter. Its cake. You are a respected friend among all, and we will glady await you triumphant return. And I wuffles you Master Akasha!!!!!! I can't wait for you to get on mores... cause everyone here is epic, and when we all come together, we get epic-o RP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decrease In Activity   Decrease In Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Decrease In Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Council Chambers :: Council Discussion-
Jump to: