The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Problems not being solved Vote_lcap2Problems not being solved Voting_bar2Problems not being solved Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Problems not being solved Vote_lcap2Problems not being solved Voting_bar2Problems not being solved Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Problems not being solved EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Problems not being solved EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Problems not being solved EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Problems not being solved EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Problems not being solved EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Problems not being solved EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Problems not being solved EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Problems not being solved EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Problems not being solved EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Problems not being solved EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Problems not being solved EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Problems not being solved EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Problems not being solved EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Problems not being solved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

Problems not being solved Empty
PostSubject: Problems not being solved   Problems not being solved EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 pm

I really dont know any other way how to come out and say this other then, the problems we had wanted to get rid of, and planned ways to get rid of them is not working.

such as...

The whole SWG game idea, I am in the chat room with Ally, Revan, Tanis, and Mac, us being the most active, (Kael I understand where you stand), and its not like either of Hybrid and Val not to be on, I have no idea why, but its not the point. The point I want to get across is that it's not fair for anyone who is not able to play a game that everyone is playing, and not getting the training they need or what training we believe they need if were playing games not paying any attention to the guild it self, It has been rather dead again because of this, and I dont think that was our plan, it was our plan to make people more (active) but all I have seen is people becoming more absent, or just leaving because were not taking this serious anymore. plus, we do not have a single council member in the chat room most of the time which is a big problem, because without one person from the council to get an ok to do something were stuck with having to wait for one of the four Council Members....or three I might be wrong, which all are playing SWG...not good in my eye's.

I bring this up not only because we are not doing our job as a ("GUILD") but because people being left behind, and I do not like the idea of that, Mac and I talked about some problems he has had, and he has not been given an assignment of any sort in weeks, lack of his master either contacting him, or just not caring. Mac has been considering on leaving the guild because of this, because he feel's put aside over other things, which is what is happening. I dont want to sound mean or cruel in anyway, but I am just throwing facts out here.

This is just a little something that has been on my mind for awhile...and to be honest with you all, I've considered leaving as well lately, the chat is dead most of the time, the Holonet has no running RP's which I have tried to do even though its not star wars related but why does it matter if we have a year to wait for the game anyways? I just want everyone single member, active or not, that were going to have to be a little bit more active in the actual guild, and not the SWG guild, I know it might be fun for you all who are playing, but take consideration for your member's future brothers in arms in TOR.

Tanis brings up a good point, leading up to the Council Member part, We need to have more Council Members if we think we need them or not, we cant be left with just a chat room with knights, and one master that is not always active.

I hope that no one takes this the wrong way, but We as a GUILD need to take into more consideration for the members in this GUILD.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: Problems not being solved   Problems not being solved EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Why I understand how you feel you need to understand that you cannot throw blame on SWGs alone. The guild was struggling before we entered SWGs and believe it or not we are doing well in SWGs and we have urged we would like all to join as the experience. But it's stictly volunatrily and not required.

I truly believe we will not make everyone happy but we are truly trying our best and leaving people beind is the last thing we want to do. I sadly believe we will loose people one way or the other; all we are trying to do is get people doing some things in their down time. The reason i believe we will loose people is the year long wait or longer, the inability of some to be able to play SWGs, or the fact that they will move onto somethign else because of the long wait.

I hope we cna get a lot of peopel into SWGs as the RP possibilites are endless as well as so much to do to keep our busy minds busy. I know this will not lay to rest a lot of minds regarding this topic but I hope to at least show we do care.

As for reaching Master's PM is still a great way to get in touch with myself, Master Valryn Vynn, Grand Master Hybrid, or Master Revan
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Problems not being solved   Problems not being solved EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am

I too understand where you are coming from Juran, and I apologize for not being more active on the chat lately. I have been rather busy, though I have been keeping tabs on the holonet. While you are right in that a few are bound to feel left out due to SWG, the problem lies not with the game itself. I am currently not playing the game, and will try to be on a little more to moniter how things are going. Lately I have had quite a few real life events that have required my undivided attention, and have been unable to visit more often. As for the situation with Macrious and the others who feel left out. They must understand that with the game still far away, people are bound to lose interest and stray onto other things, its only natural. While I am saddened by the fact that some of you have considered leaving, please also understand that there is little we can do to change the time gap. We have tried RPing for some time Juran, and as you can see it hasnt been working recently. We have lost alot of our more active members, and as a result, things are bound to slow down. As to what Tanis mentioned about having more Council members: I do not think adding more onto the Council when we are so few as it is will change anything. Granted when we begin to recover approaching game release, seats will definately be filled, but right now we have little to do at the moment. Please do not think that we have simply turned our back on you, as that is not the case. Keep in mind however that life is currently changing, and the changes are not always what we like. As I stated before, I will make a renewed effort to rejoin the chat. However this slow time was inevitatble the moment the game was delayed. Know that what you have said is not going to simply fly out one ear and out the other, we are here to serve the members, and if you feel unsatisfied we shall do what we can to fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems not being solved   Problems not being solved EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:01 pm

im with juran on this as well, im not gunna leave cause im a dedicated jedi and to turn and leave would call me a hypocrite, but i too need training, and master i understand real life events are consuming and i understand, i just feel one, left out since i cant under and circumstance play swg's and two my training is lacking, i was hoping that id get more from you than anyone else, like i said i wont leave, but ill be doing things to keep myself busy while im here, ill study, read texts or do my own rps in the forums. i want to let you all know where i stand, thank you *bows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems not being solved   Problems not being solved Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems not being solved
Page 1 of 1