The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! Vote_lcap2Into Exile... As the Force Commands! Voting_bar2Into Exile... As the Force Commands! Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! Vote_lcap2Into Exile... As the Force Commands! Voting_bar2Into Exile... As the Force Commands! Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Into Exile... As the Force Commands!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Algamy
Recruit
Recruit

Into Exile... As the Force Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Into Exile... As the Force Commands!   Into Exile... As the Force Commands! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:23 am

*a note left 2 the jedi order found upon the center column of the in the center of jedi temple's council chamber, along with Algamy's 2 light braces adorned with a rare emerald cortosis weave"

I walked into the quite chambers to greet the jedi council and annouce in formal my resignation and my exile.

I'd hoped to do this more formally in the jedi temple before the council, but every1 is akf as it often is as most the time no1 is in chat and the chat is dead.

my reasons for my path are simple; I Follow/Obey the Code. the code dictates that if jedi's master should abandon them during training they themselves must also go into exile if they are unable to aquire a new master in a given length of time. it has been over a yr now, yet i still have no master. and so i follow/obey the principles of the code and take my leave into my exile, where perhaps i shall find a master, or perhaps the force is all the master i need and it is time i open my eyes to her full embrace. if i refuse to follow this simple rule then traven down a darker path for then i will also be excersizing attachment to the order and the guild and would not be an example of a proper jedi, i must follow/obey the code!

i have given and left all i have gained from the jedi since i arrived and joined the jedi order. all but the Ilum gem, this ive decided to keep since i dont use it in my lightsabers, though it makes 4 an excellant focusing and meditation stone. for even in exile i am 1 with the force. i would hope/think this would not be an issue with the council/order/guild.

it is not my wish to completly remove my membership access from the cite as I do intend and wish to visit from to time, that i might learn and aid my allies and fellow jedi in these times of darkness. but i must follow the path the force has laid me and obey the code and her instruction.

As The Force Commands!

mtfbwy all my friends, my fellow jedi, safe journeys
Back to top Go down

Into Exile... As the Force Commands!
Page 1 of 1