The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The Council is MIA - Page 2 Vote_lcap2The Council is MIA - Page 2 Voting_bar2The Council is MIA - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The Council is MIA - Page 2 Vote_lcap2The Council is MIA - Page 2 Voting_bar2The Council is MIA - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The Council is MIA

Go down 
+5
Macrious
Axle Steel
JDawg
Revan
Alcanor Story
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

The Council is MIA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 am

I am not belittling anyone, OUT OF CHARACTER im too old to be playign those kind of games and im not gonna waste my time with playing such stupid games.

Macrious wrote:
I say everyone who has been active gets a "Battle Field Promotion", due to the council's inactivity I say vote em out and lets start over with decision making but maybe that's just me.

You said that Macrious, I'd say that pretty much says lets get rid of the Council and others felt you meant it that way as well. And Alcanor I am not defensive, I am making a statement. Tanis said it perfectly, everyone needs to learn their place. There for I will not speak any further on this.

Macrious wrote:
Ok guys we need to do something about the missing council fast. I don't have an answer but hopefully together we can figure out what to do.

Your comment after I said we would organize a meeting shows your impatience. And gives me reason to say what I said.

I am locking this thread and will be locking any further threads regarding this, If you wish to say anything to me or my Fellow Council members, send a PM do not start another thread.
Back to top Go down

The Council is MIA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Council Chambers :: Suggestions-
Jump to: