The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. Vote_lcap2Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. Voting_bar2Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. Vote_lcap2Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. Voting_bar2Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Revan
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Revan

Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. Empty
PostSubject: Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge.   Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Greetings all, I know some may not agree, may even feel we are abandoning "this" site...thats not true, 1 if we did abandon it...would it still be up? Most likely not, but this site will be up until ....George Lucas orders its destruction. But from here on out we are to enter into the Guild Site of Republic Defenders.

I assure you all will love these people. Constant RP in they're "The Spaceport Cantina" chat and its not just Jedi but every class we will be alllied with will be there. As the fact of merging only changes with ranks is Those like Valryn will step down from "Master of the Order", Kael "Master Guardian" , Revan "Battle Master" , Hybrid "Grand Master". But all will remain Master, Knight and Padawan. Just think of this as getting even closer to TOR, and being part of a even bigger family.

The Leader for the Jedi division is Master Von.
link:

http://republicdefenders.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge.   Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 pm

I am requesting a hold on this move as I have uncovered a fact about this guild I am uneasy with. Please allow me to speak with Master Vynn & Master Revan about this before we move forward with this merger.
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge.   Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 pm

I dont think we should merge regardless our goal was to strive on our own and become a great guild which we are all be it a little unactive we have alot of good people here if we can hold on to game release we will be a force to be reconed with in the game merging wasnt our goal and should never be really
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge.   Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 am

I agree with Chris.
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

PostSubject: Re: Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge.   Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:14 pm

I agree that we should as a guild not merge but I dont think we shouldnt have a back up plan... i mean in game you know that there will be TONS of players... All im suggesting is that we stay as we are and then we take a good lok at the state of our guild and if we hav improved then we keep them as an ally but if things have gotten worse then we may want to look into it... But I would hope that by game release we have gotten much more active members and some newer people to the guild... All thoughts and ideas

May the Force be with Us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge.   Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge. Empty

Back to top Go down

Its Official, Knights of Genesis will Merge.
Page 1 of 1