The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger Vote_lcap2kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger Voting_bar2kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger Vote_lcap2kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger Voting_bar2kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

kazars star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger Empty
PostSubject: kazars star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger   kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:50 am

kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger 800px-Star_Saber_XC-01_starfighter

Last edited by kazar zoul on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kazars star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger   kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Manufacturer Republic Fleet Systems

Model Star Saber XC-01

Class Starfighter
Snubfighter attack fighter and bomber

Cost 145,000 credits

Length 13 M

Maximum speed 1,280 km/h
(5times that in space)

Hyperdrive rating class 5

Armament: two heavy blaster cannons, two concussion missle shutes, one energy missle shute and it can carry 5 emp missles now has a defensive prototype regenerating emp pulse launcher and one energy bomb shute that creates 6 energy bombs every 5 seconds

Crew 1

Passengers 0

Cargo capacity 100kgs

Consumables 5 weeks.

Shielding heavy deflector shields.
backup, light prototype plasma shields

modifications capable of making long hyperspace trips, holds a regenerating emp pulse launcher capable of disabling full size vessels of all power(at least in the simulatons that is)

Last edited by kazar zoul on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: kazars star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger   kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:46 pm

remember Kazar, you cant build the perfect ship without flaws, to make it quite possibly invincible will be conasidered God-modding, not trying to stiffle your creativity but you need to not try and have the best ship out there, you can have some thigns without others, i can help you with your design and keep it balanced if you would like.

And another thing, you say you recieved funding from your family. You might need to understand that as Jedi we are not in contact with our families due to attachment risks, as well as money means damn near nothign to us. Try to do some more research and you might find some thign that will help you Kazar.

Please do not take this as being mean, I am merely here to help you understand the balance of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kazars star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger   kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:14 pm

well it does have its flaws but with the help of the force i can eliminate those flaws almost. and its not invincible. and the funding was from my parents, it was a emergancy funds so that if they died and i wasnt well a jedi i could use it to help me live. i only got 1,000,000 credits from them. so since i realized i didnt need them, why not build a ship that suits me and my needs in a battle. and my family also knew a guy who helped my family so i contacted him, and he helped me in my design. his name is delro kedra hes been a family friend for all my life. so i had my sources.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: kazars star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger   kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:32 pm

And, you don’t think that answering almost every claim of borderline god moding with support from your parents is godmoding itself? That’s kinda weak. And using the Force to eliminate the flaws and weaknesses of a star fighter, I really don’t see how that would work. I’m just saying you have to be more creative. No character is complete without flaws; flaws that can’t be simply countered with a story about your parents or an improvisational conjuring of some random occurrence or old friend that conveniently can help with whatever situation comes up.

This is why I haven’t thought up a ship for myself yet; except the Black Epidemic I guess, but I never got a pic for it and Al blew it up on Kashyyyk lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kazars star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger   kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 pm

ok i said almost right? it still has flaws, the boxes that create the lasers still will overheat and burn out, so i have to replace them every month, and it cant out some of the sith fighters that are smaller and more swift. and i can only use the force to make up for its bad cockpit i cant see in the back so i use what amount of the force possible to see behind me and help the fighter fly more smoothly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kazars star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger   kazars  star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger Empty

Back to top Go down

kazars star saber XC-01 its name is the Dark Avenger
Page 1 of 1