The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands Vote_lcap2kazars cortsis arm and leg bands Voting_bar2kazars cortsis arm and leg bands Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands Vote_lcap2kazars cortsis arm and leg bands Voting_bar2kazars cortsis arm and leg bands Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

kazars cortsis arm and leg bands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

kazars cortsis arm and leg bands Empty
PostSubject: kazars cortsis arm and leg bands   kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:43 am

i now have my very own gadget you could call it, i used the cortsis weave armor that my dad gave me and i turned them into arm and leg bands. they are very thin so they dont weigh me down at all. they can makes sabers fizz out and block a saber up to a certain point. i made some mods to them so that only i can wear them, if anyone else trys to they will send a 500volt shock into the person trying to wear them, a minor shock for a jedi, and lethal to humans. i also used the leftover to create a saber hilt that can withstand saber attack, as well as enhance the blade to cut through certain non-cortosis blades. it can not cut through vibroblades or swords or sabers so they are still legal within the jedi lore and in starwars.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: kazars cortsis arm and leg bands   kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:01 am

It is good to see you using your creativity, and trying to keep it within Starwars lore Kazar. Remember that simple light cortosis bands would only deflect lightsabers and not block them outright. And such sophisticated bands as yours with mechanisms that do not allow others to wear them and have power sources that release electric charges would be bulkier, thus slowing down your leg and arm movements. You wouldn't jump as high as before or as fast, you wouldn't run as fast, you wouldn't be able to react as fast.

Also, I would ask that you refrain from creating any lightsaber hilts just yet as you have not reached that point in your training. You have much to learn before you employ the philosophies and skill of creating a lightsaber hilt that matches yourself most intimately. Simply creating multiple lightsabers to suit every different aspect of yourself only helps to dilute your true self. You must find your center, and you will. Give it time my Padawan.

Think not about how you can dominate every weapon of your opponent's arsenal. There is no need to be able to cut through other weapons with your own, when it is the fighter you face rather than their weapons. Think of skill rather than power. Do not seek to master every aspect of yourself, seeking to be impenetrable in attack and defense. These 'gadgets' would do you well if you were all about defense, perhaps a user of Soresu; but I feel that you are more of an aggressor. Perhaps you should focus more on precise techniques and uses of your saber, rather than the saber itself. The same could be said about your muscles and body. Train yourself to rely more on your techniques and use of the force rather than rely on gadgets for your defense. You do well Kazar. Keep up your hard work my Padawan. Utilize humility and self improvement for the sake of others. Seek inner enlightenment in the meaning of a true Jedi...
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com

PostSubject: Re: kazars cortsis arm and leg bands   kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:08 am

thank you my master, if it is alright i will only wear them if it is necessary since i dont want to be slowed down thank you for pointing out my error.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: kazars cortsis arm and leg bands   kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:06 am

Your Master does you well Kazar, I suggest that you heed his advice. It is good to see you being creative and such, but you are running where you should be walking. As he stated, leave any lightsaber construction for when it is time to do so, and refrain from relying on equipment as an advantage. The only "gadget" you need is your mind, as it is the strongest tool at your disposal. It is not the weapon or the equipment that defines a warrior but the mind behind it.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: kazars cortsis arm and leg bands   kazars cortsis arm and leg bands EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Very creative Kazar, you are doing well with your training with Alahew. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kazars cortsis arm and leg bands   kazars cortsis arm and leg bands Empty

Back to top Go down

kazars cortsis arm and leg bands
Page 1 of 1