The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 Vote_lcap2World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 Voting_bar2World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 Vote_lcap2World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 Voting_bar2World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

World of Naruto, New Beginnings!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Lessening the power of the Great Fireball, the Crystal syle was still ineffective against fire. An explosion was created with the collision of the fire and crystal. The Crystal Ninja was sent flying back..
Back to top Go down
Meitsuki
Recruit
Recruit
Meitsuki

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 pm

catching himself he flipped landing standing he craddled his right arm wich the dart was connected to as it had serous burns mutteing some choice words he backed up watching warily for more attacks
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Kazuma jumped over the leaf ninja kicking him in the face then ran ito the forest quikly jumping from branch to branch

Last edited by Axle Steel on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meitsuki
Recruit
Recruit
Meitsuki

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:28 pm

hurring after Kazuma he exited the castle throughing a couple smoke bombs behind him to help with their escape.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Danzig continued to fortify his earthen barrier, using all the chakra within himself to create a miniature fortress within the castle. His arms burned, every muscle ached. The female ninja's he summoned fought valiantly, but were losing ground. He looked behind himself, searching for an escpae, calculating a point of fallback for now.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:06 am

"...tch" Zukato seen the crystal coming towards him, "..I have no time for your childish maneuvers!"

Zukato knew he had to keep going in a perfect straight line, He jumped while going straight foward, the crystal flew under Zukato "AWWWWRRRGGHHH!" *CRACK!!!* Zukato's hand ripped through the mud wall, the sand ninja (Alcanor) dodged the attack, but Zukato caught his hood and ripped it from his shirt.

Zukato pulled his arm out of the hole, as the mud wall reformed Zukato spoke "Hear me, I am only willing to fight, to make you believe in us!, dont exhaust yourself to a point of passing out!" Zukato jumped back off of the mud wall, and felt the massive hot air blow across his body "...Taki! Ishimaru!" Zukato began to run towards them but felt a sudden pain, go across his ribs, One of the sand ninjas (Alcanor) Illusions a sliced across the ribs, Zukato came with a back elbow, to its face, then came around with a hay maker, and caused her to poof away.

Zukato looked around, things began to get fuzzy...words began to mumble, he began to slur, Zukato fell, on one knee, his was exhausted from unleashing the Chidori "...tch!..Taki..Ishimaru...I cant..ckch!" Zukato collapsed on the ground he mumbled again in a whisper "...cant...lose you two..." and Zukato fell into a silence, emotionless, dead-like....
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Taki and Ishimaru ran to were Zukato was, lying on the floor unconscious.

............3 Hours Later..............

Zukato wakes up looking at a ceiling. "Where am i?" He looks out the window to see the 5 Hokage Heads on the side of the cliff. "Ah im back in Konoha"

World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 Konoha_kage

He then hears the medical room door open, Ishimaru and Taki walk in. "Hey Bud! Nice to see your awake" Taki said giving him the thumbs up. Ishimaru says " Took a serious beating huh?"
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Zukato grabs his right side of his ribcage, "yea...the wound is pretty deep" Zukato sat there for a second and lifted himself up rubs his face with one hand then looks at Taki and Ishimaru "what happened with the Sand ninja i was fighting?"...
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Danzig sat idly in the shadows, silently watching the two ninja's converse. Upon himself being mentioned, he spoke softly, "I'm here... at the behest of your friend. I don't like betraying one who showed me kindness, but I see some truth in what you say. So I came with you. How are you feeling?"

His face smiles, a small stuble of facial hair apparent.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 pm

"ah!" Zukato moved his legs to the side of the bed, and stood slowly, "I am glad you had some trust in us friend" Zukato walked over to where he gear would be and equipped himself with them.

Zukato walked slowly from his wound and looked at Taki and Ishimaru "We are going to have to go see the Hokage" Zukato looked at the sand ninja "by the way, if you dont mind...what is your name sand ninja?"
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Kazuma turned to Kuro egerlly "Kuro i think we should go to the leaf village" then seeing the stuned look on Kuro's face he explained how one of the leaf ninja told him that he would be given good paying jobs there. "I don't know Kazuma this could be risky considering that we just deserted them in the first place i don't think were gonna be resevid well especily since you got mingled up in a fight with those ninja on there mission" "Good point but we could try and have those three ninjas vouch for us we would just have to sneak into the hidden leaf village and past the peremiter deffences which would be all to easy?" Kuro nodded his head in agrement then they stared to lay down there plan of action. They would first nock out two of the gaurd roughfly there same size and build then they would act like there sift is over and head to the hospital (this is all possibla because of us excal in stealth)

Last edited by Axle Steel on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meitsuki
Recruit
Recruit
Meitsuki

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 pm

muttering kuro looked over the map he had of konaha marking the secret entraces and exits that he could remember from the days when he used to live in konoha. He looked over the map trying to tell if he got all them then began to cross out the ones he figured they would have found and closed up by now that left only the hardest to find and use entrences. sighing he looked up at the sky.

"where is that useless brother of mine with the firewood."

Last edited by Meitsuki on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 am

Dashing into the village from the gateway, she has just finished doing a mission for Lady Tsunade; she was very hungry and after being gone so long she was in mood for some good food.
After reporting to Lady Hokage, she started to walk down the roads with her arms behind her head, she headed to the nearest roman shop and maybe have her favorite chicken and veggie roman with extra soy.
She looked to the sky and closed her eyes a bit while giving a large yawn, she couldn't bare the knowledge that she's been doing this mission with out sleep.. it was time that she was assigned a team.
Alot has changed since Lady Tsunade has became Hokage.. hopefully she thought that it'll become peaceful again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Ishimaru and Taki where walking in the halls heading to the infirmary "Well Taki should we go check on the injured?"

Last edited by Bralon Dawser on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:07 pm

ATTENTION!

( Bralon we need to see Juran first before we talk to the hokage, So please change your post. Meitsuki, It should not be easy for you to sneak into Konoha like that undetected, so talk with Axle first because yall didnt even plan it out.) Thats All Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Danzig chuckles, "My name? Thats a first in a long time. Excuse my amusement. My name is Danzig Islen, son of a murdered father, last surviving member of a butchered clan. I am all thats left of my people. A pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Zukato nodded "I am Zukato, Chunin of the Hidden leaf village" Zukato grabbed his ribcage "ya know...this really hurt" Zukato walked to the door, "well lets go see the Hokage guys..."
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Kazuma threw a peaice of wood at his brother knowing head catch it "Theres you darn wood" he said grumbleling "so lets get to work what entrance should we take" he said pondering the map that lay before him.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Yea lets get going" Taki said as he and Ishimaru headed to Zukato's Medical Room. As we approached the door Zukato and Danzig opened the door. "Hey! Your up! Are you sure your ok" Taki saw Zukato holding his the side of his ribs.... He gave Taki a nod as the fully exited the room.

"Well its about to debrief Lady Tsunade about our mission. I have the scroll here." Ishimaru said. Taki then then noticed that Zukato and Danzig got to know one another. "Nice to see yall are friends"......
Back to top Go down
Meitsuki
Recruit
Recruit
Meitsuki

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 pm

(I gonna put my posts in first person from now on if thats okay)

"The only one I think might still be there is the sewer entrance but you know how much it's like a maze and also all the wierd creatures down there it could be dangerous but the other entrance we are more likely too be spotted by guards." I mutterd as I looked over the map "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:03 pm

(Everyone can talk in any kind of person Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:17 am

the four shinobi started walking the halls talking getting to know each other heading towards the leaf village hokage.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Zukato and the others got to the Hokage's door, "tch!" Zukato grabbed his ribs, he began bleeding through his wrap's, "...damn!, someone else is going to have to enter first rather than me..." Zukato looked at Taki and Ishimaru "be sure to explain our new friends problem to the Hokage...Im going to go back and bandage myself up again..." Zukato headed back to the nurse's area...
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:04 am

"I knew you weren't ready, let me at least walk you back to the infirmary." Taki said as he began to worry about Zukato. Hey grabed Zukato's arm and wrapped it over his shoulder giving him support. "Ishimaru, explain the situation to the Hokage, I will be back in a second." Taki said as he walked Zuakto down the steps and out of the Hokage's building.

Once outside a cool spring breeze blew in the two shinobi's faces. Taki looked up to feel the sun on his face. "Life gets no better than this aye buddy?" Taki said to Zukato as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 am

Kazuma pondered the situation for a moment "If worst comes to worst we will take the main entrance but for now i say we plan for both". Then he started to unroll his sleeping matt " At the moment we should rest we need the energy".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Naruto, New Beginnings!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next