The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 Vote_lcap2World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 Voting_bar2World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 Vote_lcap2World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 Voting_bar2World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

World of Naruto, New Beginnings!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Meitsuki
Recruit
Recruit
Meitsuki

World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:39 pm

"Fine fine Iguess your right we are going to need energy no matter." I said putting out the fire then unrolling my bed roll giving kazuma a muttered goodnight I was soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Kazuma awoke a few hours later and it was pitch black outside he knew that if they were gonna do this it would be best to have at least some dark cover. Wipeing the sleep out of his eyes he gently nuged his brother with his foot and said "wake up time to go" he then slunge his longe dimond katana on his back and put his black suit and mask on.
Back to top Go down
Meitsuki
Recruit
Recruit
Meitsuki

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm

grunting he stood before going through his supplys to make sure he had to make sure he had everything he needed after that he began to walk into the forest to the sewer entrance motioning kazuma to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 pm

As Ishimaru watched Taki leave he turned back to the sand ninja "well lets get this over " he opened the door and he saw the Hokage and started to explain what happened and after talking about how the mission went he talked about how the sand ninja was a wanderer and how he had showed good skills . the Hokage nodded and then began to look at the sand ninja summing him up then the Hokage asked him why did he want to be here.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:03 pm

as Zukato and Taki stood outside, the air brought a sensation that only a home could bring.

Zukato looked around "...hm" they walked into the nurse's quarters, where they immediately came with assistance, they began their healing chakra and healed Zukato's wounds.

a ninja came back to Zukato and whispered something into Zukato's ear "hm...alright" Zukato looked at Taki," she has came back from her mission" Taki looked back "who?" Zukato gave him the look that he knew. Then Taki went into aw, and lauhged.
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:34 pm

They reached the tunnel after a few minuts then then quikly entered with out being seen.... 1 hour later.... Kazuma dashed through the village undetected and with in a few minutes they arived at the hospital and began to search for the leaf ninja they had seen earlyer.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Taki laughter came to a halt when he sensed someone was in the building. "Do you hear all of that downstairs?" Zukato said to Taki as they both her screaming and items knocked over. Zukato began to arise from the bed. "No you must stay here, you not well enough to get up." Taki gave his kunai to Zukato just in case.

"Hide under your covers" Taki said as he laid in the bed next to Zukato, concealed beneath the white sheets. He then drew another kunai from his pouch, ready for the intruder.......
Back to top Go down
Meitsuki
Recruit
Recruit
Meitsuki

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:07 pm

( Oh Okay)

Running into a random room I turned around and gave a small bow

"Sorry it was a accident i didn't mean to group you"

Sighing I brought my hand up to my cheek where a angry red mark was turning around I froze before blinking.

" where is Kazuma I lost him while running from the nurse, *sigh* seriously it was a complete accident I tripped and she just had to be right there why is my luck with the females is so horrible some how I must be cursed maybe one of my ancestors did something or I did something without knowing it and angered the gods *sigh*" I said glancing around I grinned before pulling out a thermostat of tea and grinned "might as well wait for kazuma here, he'll show up eventually . . . . I hope."

Last edited by Meitsuki on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:16 pm

(Meitsuki You dont know we are there)
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Kazuma walked up to to his brother and kicked the themas out of his hands and in the the air with out leting a drop fall. He caught the themas and took a gulpe "you need to learn how to work with women now lets go" then they proceeded down the hall...

A few minutes later...

"Mama were looking for a leaf ninja he should be pretty beatup and very wore down and probly has some freinds with him." said kazuma "it's against hospital protocal to let you see him"the nurse relplied "it's ergant the hooga sent us we need to see him" the nurse stifened "of course sorry for the trouble."
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:25 am

"I didnt know I was the main topic of today Taki..." Zukato looked at the door.

"I am not ready or prepared to fight anyone Taki..."
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 pm

.............. im confused, hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 pm

ah well, Just start us fresh then Tanis
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:21 am

Yes please, haha. hmmmmmm give me a sec to think.....
Back to top Go down
Meitsuki
Recruit
Recruit
Meitsuki

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:04 pm

I grumbled as I walked beside Kazama "He goes and takes my tea then he throughs it away even though it had about half of it left what a waste" sighing I glanced around as we followed the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Meitsuki
Recruit
Recruit
Meitsuki

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:22 pm

This is dead isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Yea it is... for a while now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Naruto, New Beginnings!   World of Naruto, New Beginnings! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Naruto, New Beginnings!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4