The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_lcap2IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Voting_bar2IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_lcap2IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Voting_bar2IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.

Go down 
4 posters

The Council
Master Daran Hawk
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_lcap219%IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_rcap2
 19% [ 8 ]
Mistress Livi
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_lcap229%IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_rcap2
 29% [ 12 ]
Master Akasha Ti
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_lcap221%IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_rcap2
 21% [ 9 ]
Master Koren Senron
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_lcap210%IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_rcap2
 10% [ 4 ]
Master Hybrid
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_lcap212%IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_rcap2
 12% [ 5 ]
Master Kael Sune
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_lcap25%IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_rcap2
 5% [ 2 ]
Master Valryn Vynn
IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_lcap24%IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Vote_rcap2
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.   IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 pm

After speaking with the Guild and Grandmaster Senron, the decision has been made to make a few cuts to the Council. On this poll is listed the names of all of our current Council Members. Every member of the Guild who votes has three votes at maximum, but can't place more than one vote in one place. The three Councilors with the most votes at the end of the polls time will be formally ejected from the Council. Please bear with us that the Council serves the Guild only, and if the Guild wishes it, you must abide it.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.   IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Hmmm. I fail to see how reducing our numbers is meant to make us more active, but the point is well made: we are here to guide the guild, and if we are not doing fufiling our duties, which I know we arent, then perhaps those least usefull should take their leave.
Back to top Go down
Master Daran Hawk
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Daran Hawk

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.   IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:39 am

I will make this one step easier.

Fellow Jedi, I will step down. I realize I have not been fulfilling my duties to the guild, and will resign my post as Master Watcher. Since my workload will only be increasing as my term goes on, I cannot be of use to the council. I will still be around as often as possible to be a guiding hand to this guild in any capacity I can, and will be here should any of you need guidance, counsel, or a good laugh.

--DH
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.   IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 am

I expected you to understand Master Hawk, and I have always appreciated your tendencies to look at logic and maturity above personal gains. There are no enemies here, just a group of people getting ready to play the same game under the same banner. While I'm sorry it has to come to this, we must also understand it's necessity. Good luck IRL Master Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.   IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Alright then, thank you all for voting, the Guild's thoughts are clear. Masters Akasha Ti and Daran Hawk have stepped down voluntarily and without incident. The only name left is Mistress Livi. I certainly hope you understand as well as the others that this is for the good and progression of the Guild as a whole which we are here to produce. The voting is over, the Council now consists of Grandmaster Koren Senron, Master Guardian Kael Sune, Master Evoker Valryn Vynn and myself. Thank you all for bearing with us and showing maturity in this time everyone, May The Force Be With Us All.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.   IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:09 pm

As expected, Master Daran Hawk has continued to show both his insight and wisdom, though it is a shame that we have resorted to this. As stated before, your grounded view on matters and use of logic over emotion to judge has always been a helping hand, and I am glad that you will remain with us. I understand all to well how life's endeavors can take up ones time and I sincerely wish you the best. Good luck Master Daran, and may the Force be with you.
Back to top Go down
Master Daran Hawk
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Daran Hawk

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.   IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 pm

I am truly blessed to have such an understanding group. May the force guide your minds.

--DH
Back to top Go down
Macrious
Padawan
Padawan
Macrious

PostSubject: council   IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 pm

well some council members are not as active as others in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.   IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE. Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT POLL, ALL MUST READ AND VOTE.
Page 1 of 1