The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_lcap2Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Voting_bar2Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_lcap2Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Voting_bar2Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)

Go down 
+3
Tanis Moon
Chris Stordy
Master Hybrid
7 posters

Remaining Council
Master Vynn
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_lcap233%Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_rcap2
 33% [ 8 ]
Master Sune
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_lcap217%Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_rcap2
 17% [ 4 ]
Master Hybrid
Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_lcap250%Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Empty
PostSubject: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Take it away old man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:58 pm

My Fellow guild members. Recently some issues have occured in my life which has made it harder for me to perform as grandmaster for you. As of today we will be holding a pole to elect a new grandmaster from the remaining council members. I have Enjoy my time as your leader and i tried to do my best by you and serve the guild with the best of my ability. I thank you for givng me the chance to lead you. The torch shall be passed when the vote is final and i will remain on council. Thank you so much.

Your Grand Master Koren Senron
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Until a new Grandmaster is elected, I am stepping down from my position as your Master of the Order, seeing as how the lack of a Grandmaster would put me in charge until a new Grandmaster was chosen anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:45 am

I have voted for Master Valryn Vynn to step up and take over as our GM that being said all three of you would be good leader's for our guild and its members but due to certain circumstances I could not vote for the man who I wanted to. Seeing as how we are voting for a new GM I thought on this seriously like I hope everybody did the three men who we are voting on are all worthy of the chance to lead us in a time where we need a strong leader logically Kael had to be ruled out not because he isn’t a capable leader but because he has other obligations that could limit him from leading to the best of his abilities. So the left Master Hybrid and Master Valryn Vynn both good choices to lead so I had to think carefully. With Hybrid we have probably the most dedicated person to our guild he has proven time and time again his loyalty to us and to the guild always doing what he felt was best for the guild. Now Valryn is a little different I hadn’t met him for awhile wasn’t really sure about him because he had disappeared for some time but he proved without a doubt he is dedicated to the guild and is capable of leading us. When you think of both of them not many weaknesses come to mind in either canadate. Now probably Hybrids greatest strength turns out to be his weakness here at times he can be very stubborn and a leader can’t do that. To me that was the area Valryn was clearly stronger and that was the deciding factor for me a leader needs to be able to lisin to others always an that is why I chose him.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 pm

It hard for me to see you step down Koren, but i know you did it for good reasons and because you felt you had to. I have all respect for you. My only wish is that you stay with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:57 am

Chris I completely agree with you, I just didn't put it down into words.. best luck gentlemen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:04 am

I read the chat thread and I decided I would speak upon the temple chat that was left up. I am in no way jealous of anyone ascending me so all know. I did not vote for val because I have my reason though he is my second choice. I voted for Sune because he is although obligated to other things he is a very strong leader and very open minded to many ideas; my apologies to all of you who think I am bitter, I am not if I was I wouldn't vote and I would never be on. Which I am the opposite of these things. I hope all truly understand that I have my reasons to vote for whom I choose just like all of you did and as for Hybrid I have nothing against you so you need to be worried about such menial things. Just like all of you I have an opinion and I hope this is truly noted.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Master Akasha, comrade and teacher, friend and sister, master and apprentice. I do not believe you are bitter, nor ever have. You are a fine Jedi, a great teacher and ever-loving being. You see what some choose to ignore, and at times, we all do, miss minor things. All the same, you have great wisdom, and know much more than many of us here. Never be afraid to speak your mind, even if you are wrong. I miss you my friend, you truly brightened up the temple when you were on. I wish you luck and more, with your endevaours in the real world, and I know you will return to us one day and be just as brilliant and radiant as you ever were. You brought a smile to my face many a time, and I can only tell you that we miss you, that we are both overjoyed and saddened with your leave of absence. I hope to see you on in the future, so we may have our fun little chats again.
With all due respect,
Alcanor Story
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:07 am

I know i am not on much but from what I remember you all are great people and could lead this guild well. Koren I do wish you well in what may be happening and I hope that it gets resolved in a positive way. I hope to return to see you in the chat again Smile
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

While i respect Master Kael and Master Hybrid i cast my vote for Master Vynn. While all three of them are great leaders Master Vynn seemed to me the most responible chocie
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm not sure this topic is for publicly stating your choice of vote, but if it is as you all seem to have thought;

For awhile I didn't even want to vote. I figured that being a party involved would cancel my vote, but I thought awhile longer into it. Masters Vynn, Sune, and myself are all part of this Guild as much as anyone, and as people affected by this poll, I thought that as long as someone's vote was very, very thoroughly thought out, and unbiased, it should be fine. After deep thought, I decided to reluctantly vote for myself. Not for the reasons that may seem at fault at first glance. I realized that whoever is the Grandmaster now, has nearly no chance of making it to game release as GM, or perhaps, at all. I've been in this great Guild for nearly a year now, longer than anyone still here. Master Valryn and Master Kael are newer, and their time is far from over. They will continue to serve the Guild, bring new, much needed ideas and ideals to the Order. If I burn out, it will be while hauling the Order out of the darkness that has hovered over us from the start. I'm sorry if myself voting may not be alright with everyone, or the fact that I voted for myself, but all I can do is give you my reasoning. It's up to you what to take from what you read, as it should and will be.

May The Force Be With Us All.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:30 am

Well my friends and comrades of The Jedi Order, the week of voting has come to an end at last. Though the decision was unexpected and certaining surprising to most of you, the will of the guild has been shown. From this day forward, the time of Master Koren Senron as Grandmaster has come to an end. By the hand of the Order itself, I declare the ascention of Master Hybrid Epidemic as the third Grandmaster of The Jedi Order. Congratulations Grandmaster Hybrid, may the light continue to guide your blade towards the bright future of this Order and its members. May the Force be with us all. *bows*]

As the vote is now over, I am closing this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)   Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll, Passing The Torch (ALL VOTE)
Page 1 of 1