The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The Jedi Code (Part 3) Vote_lcap2The Jedi Code (Part 3) Voting_bar2The Jedi Code (Part 3) Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The Jedi Code (Part 3) Vote_lcap2The Jedi Code (Part 3) Voting_bar2The Jedi Code (Part 3) Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The Jedi Code (Part 3)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

The Jedi Code (Part 3) Empty
PostSubject: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Public Service

Even as the Jedi Order strives to expand its knowledge of the Force, it also exists to serve the public's needs. If the Jedi did not have the ability to use the Force, the Order would still serve as protectors of peace and justice, for doing so is one of the main reason why the Order was appointed by the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Duty to the Republic: Despite misconceptions held by some of the populace, the Jedi Order is not part of the the Galactic Republic. Nevertheless, the Jedi serve the Republic to uphold its laws and protects its citizens. When they are not needed and are asked to stand aside, they do so willingly. This long stanidng arrangement between the two organizations was created long ago, for reason that have been long forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Render Aid: In conjunction with promoting the ideals of the light side of the Force, the Jedi endeavor to provide aid to those in need whenever possible. However, a Jedi should not forego his other ideals to do so.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Defend the Weak: A Jedi should defend those who are unable to defend themselves. At the ame time, a Jedi must be aware what might seem to be oppression in one culture might not necessarily be so in another. The moral and ethic of other cultures need to be carefully considered before taking action, lest a Jedi insinuate herself into a situation where her help is not desired.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Provide Support: Although a Jedi toils to help others in need, he must sometimes suspend his wished and let other impart assistance instead, even if the Jedi could perform the act more quickly and easily. The Jedi should assist only as the situation requires, offer advise upon request, warn when necessary, and argue if proper reason fails.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:52 am

How can we seek to help others when we can't even help ourselves. A game release date hasn't even been talked about and we are falling apart. Who would join us now, in the future, or eventually in game; if we are like this? I certainly wouldn't. But I am, and am glad and proud to be a part of this Guild. There is no one else out there like us my friends. We have a lot of work ahead of us indeed...
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 am

I will fight for this guild along side you Alahew and hopefully many others and those who will fight along side of us and take the long HARD road will benefit for it in the long run. Many of us have made friends as individuals which is great in many ways but we need to come together as an order. I ask all of you took look within yourself and decide if you want to come together as friends and a JEDI order or bicker as enemies and individuals and let this guild wilt and die I will fight till the last second for this guild but not one person cave save the guild the responsibility rests on all of the members shoulders equally.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Chris speaks the truth: the fate of this Order rests in the hands of all its members. We must make a choice now, and not later if we want this guild to move forward or to disband. This constant bickering like children destroys all that we have worked hard to create. I for one have never been more disappointed by a few members for their part in this, and in myself for being unable to fix it. We have all played a part in what has transpired either by starting it or doing nothing to fix it. I too will fight for the life of this Order, as it is more than a collection of people brought together by a common idea, it is a community of friends who care for one another and seek to improve and help one another face any obstacles. It has become a second home for me, and I will join the fight to keep it stable for all to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:10 pm

I agree. Struggle breeds progress, but nothing comes from us widdling down our numbers and arguing uselessly over such things. We need to break from this dark age, petty skirmishes within our own borders, and miscommunication. How can we hope to even stand against the Sith when we can't trust each other enough to stand by each other in battle with weapons drawn? It's time we forged ahead, made ourselves as strong as we were. We're going to clear this up, everything, and then finally start our recruiting crusade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 3)   The Jedi Code (Part 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jedi Code (Part 3)
Page 1 of 1