The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The Jedi Code (Part 2) Vote_lcap2The Jedi Code (Part 2) Voting_bar2The Jedi Code (Part 2) Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The Jedi Code (Part 2) Vote_lcap2The Jedi Code (Part 2) Voting_bar2The Jedi Code (Part 2) Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The Jedi Code (Part 2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

The Jedi Code (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:54 am

Responsibility

Once the ideals of self-discipline are learned, a Jedi becomes more open to the light side of the Force and can more successfully listen to it's will. In addition, a Jedi can begin taking responsibility for his/her actions. Any Jedi that does not take responsibility for his actions lacks the discipline expected of him/her as a member of the Jedi Order.

Last edited by Kael Sune on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Practice Honesty: Honesty is the first responsibility of the Jedi, and recognizing its importance is vital to becoming a vital member of the Order. Although certain situations might require a Jedi to stretch the truth or create falsehoods with a particular situation, a Jedi must remain honest with himself, his Master, and the Council. Continually creating lies or subjecting other in delusions invites suspicion and incites anger from others upon discovery of the truth.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Honor Your Promises: A Jedi that makes a promise should be prepared to follow through with that promise or make amends, if necessary. One who makes promises that he/she does not intend to keep creates dishonesty and is less likely to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Honor Your Padawan: Every Jedi Master that takes a Padawan under his wing has a responsibility toward helping that pupil complete his/her training. A Padawan should be treated with dignity and respect. A Master should not reprimand his/her Padawan in front of others, but should commend him/her in public when he/she does something worthy of praise. Doing this helps build his/her confidence and helps improve the relationship between Master and apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Honor Your Master: Likewise, a Padawan should honor his/her Master at all times. Although disagreements might occur, taking it to the point of argument is not wise. When dealing with other Masters regarding heated debates a Padawan should wait for the most rspectful time to speak or wait until spoken to. At times the Padawan should wait for his/her Master to address the issue. By doing so, the Master will not have to worry about the need to apologize for his apprentice's behavior
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Honor the Jedi Council: Within the Jedi Order, the High Council is the final authority in all matters. However, it cannot watch over every single JEdi in the Galaxy. Therefore, a Jedi dispatched on a mission represents the Jedi Order & the Council through his words and actions. At the same time, the Council must answer for what the Jedi says and does during his mission, and putting the Council in a different situations brings dishonor upon its members.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Honor the Jedi Order: A Jedi's words and actions represent the Order as a whole. Positive words and deeds reflect positively, while negative actions damage the Order's reputation. Billions of peopel inhabit the galaxy, and only a small fraction of them have ever encountered a Jedi. The words and deeds of a single Jedi often create a first (and often lasting) impression of the Order as a Whole.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Honor the Law: The Jedi Order was appointed by the Galactic Republic to be the protectors of peace and justice throughout the galaxy. As the Republic's enforcers of the law, the Jedi must also be bound by the same law. Any Jedi that is sent out to perform a mission for the Republic or the Jedi Order must strive to avoid breaking the law. When venturing into areas of space outside the Republic's jurisdiction, a Jedi must exercise extreme care, for local governments might operate differently than the Republic, and a incident which the Jedi breaks local laws might cause delays in resolving the situation through Republic channels.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Honor Life: Since life is what strengthens the light side of the Force honoring all life in all forms is one of the highest priorities of the Jedi Order. Care must be taken to protect life and avoid unnecessary death, for killing someone gives strength to the dark side of the Force. If a situation arises where life must be taken after all other options have been contemplated, a JEdi should make sure that the reason is justified. Typically, this should be done in self-defense or the defense of others incapable of defending themselves. A Jedi Should never assume that the taking of a life is no cause for concern. Once a Jedi does not care about committing murder, then he has begun walking the path of the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:47 am

No... I can't seem to find many who live their life under these guiding philosophies either. I could go on and on, and only do so to awaken the wining babies within this Guild to adulthood. What else can I do. I want this Guild to survive, to flourish, to coexist, to be happy. Now I filibuster in hopes of being heard, in hopes of seeing change. Does anyone take issue with my methods? Please then tell me and I will be open to listen and even be swayed to apologize if I offend. I will even willingly take punishment if this is not the way to go about things, but I aim true to the ideals of the Jedi and seek for all within this Guild to be content with each other. Let us show respect in all things...

Seek to change, to fit into your place within the larger puzzle; to support the big picture as a smaller piece of it. We all have our part to play, as none of us are the 'chosen one'. None of us are THE hero, but all of us work to DO what such heros do. None of us are the sole hope for the Guild, because we all are... together. This Guild has become petty, and I stay until it changes to fit a Jedi's goals... rather than fitting a Jedi's 'look' to one's "whatever I want to do I will do" attitude. May light and rationality guide us along the path...
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:59 am

I know I am repeating myself but like I said Alahew I am striving to be the best Jedi I can be to put others before myself and look at things from a grander stage and if I am not doing so pull me aside and let me know this is a Jedi guild and while none of us are perfect we should all be striving to be the best Jedi we can be
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:58 pm

We all have our part to play in the growth of this guild, and in the state of its members. I for one have done my best to play my part in the recent events, though to my shame I was unsuccessful. And yet I am still here, my resolve to fight for this place has never been stronger and I am rooted in looking for a solution to the many problems we have here. My loyalty lies in the members here and what they stand for, but I alone cannot bring change to this place, no one can. If things are to move forward as opposed to backwards, then we must all unite and stand together to face our flaws and use our unique abilites to help in the rebuilding. I see much potential in this place and will fight for it as long as that is what the members want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Code (Part 2)   The Jedi Code (Part 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jedi Code (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1