The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn Vote_lcap2Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn Voting_bar2Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn Vote_lcap2Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn Voting_bar2Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn Empty
PostSubject: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:59 pm

"During the Council Meeting today, it was decided that Jedi Knights Valryn Vynn and Alahew Kel-Revik be inducted into the Council, and their ten day trial for full Mastership to begin today. This is a huge step in the right direction, and I am honored to announce a sign of light in a time of darkness. I am more honored to call them both friends, and to have seen them ascend to this great achievement within my time here."

"Alahew Kel-Revik, the moment you and I sparred, I knew adamantly that you were going to make progress through the Guild. You are one of our best and most creative combatants, most knowledgable Jedi, and most capable members. You have the talent of an excellent and devoted Guardian, with wisdom surpassing even many Consulars. You remind me more and more of myself early in my time here every day, and I look at you like my future successor sometimes, and one of the only people I'd ever trust to prove capable enough for it. I looked at you like my own Padawan in your training, and I'm already proud to have been your friend and to have contributed to your training. I have more faith in you than almost anyone, and I know for a fact you will fulfill your new duties as a member of the Council, and then some. Welcome to the Council Alahew Kel-Revik."
p.s. I slam my head against the floor every day for not taking your Padawan Trials when I had the chance.

"Valryn Vynn, the first few times I saw you around the forums back during the start of BOK I admit I forgot your name. Saw you as an average Jedi, a fade-in, of the crowd. Through your time here, and your training, I have seen that I could not have been more wrong, and I kick myself in the head for that. You have repeatedly shown amazing capability for wisdom and philosophy, foresight and intelligence. You are a model Consular, and considering our practical opposite qualities in some areas, it surprises me that we could be friends sometimes. And I'm proud of it. I'm proud to see such a practical, logical and respectful Jedi joining us on the Council. I see now that if I was right, and someone like you could be "just another average member", we'd be the most sensible, organized, mature Guild in The Old Republic. Welcome to the Council Valryn Vynn."

*shakes Val and Alahew's hands, and bows* "You two, Kael, and my old Master are the only people I have ever bowed to. I know you have both deserved, and earned the immense honor of joining the governing body of the Jedi Order. The road gets rougher in these times, but now you have the power to do something to smooth it out. It should be interesting serving alongside you both. Good work, and May The Force Be With You."
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Wow, I am very proud of you my former Padawan on making Council Member. and you to Valryn. I wish the best to both of you. I know you will do a good job. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:29 am

*Bends down to place weight upon one knee. Lowers head respectfully, then looks up with determination. Stands slowly yet confidently, ignites lightsaber straight up traditionally with both hands holding and elbows straight out to the sides. Alahew nods.*

Thank you Master of the Order, you are too kind. You have given me much, everyone has given so much to me. My former Master, I thank you as well. It is time that I gave back to this Order that has been so good to me. I will do my utmost to step up to this higher level of responsibility. I am a Jedi in mind, body, spirit, and seek the light in all aspects of understanding and application of it. Friends... Brothers... Sisters... you can count on me. Thank you.

*Looks over to Valryn* Congratulations my friend. I'm glad to have been able to grow along side someone as wise and tranquil as you. Peace and knowledge exudes from your inner being. Together we will be positive influences to those in need, far and wide; as well as here within our own walls.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:06 pm

I want to congratulate you two, I remember when both of you two came here, I gave the good word out for Alahew, when Tanis was looking for a padawan, and got him into one of his first post stories (siege under darkness), and now look where he has gotten, a very respected Council Member, didnt think it would happen so soon though, but I guess this shows how good of a Jedi Alahew really is.
Wink

Val, it was crazy to find out you had been here for awhile, but didnt get on from way back in the past. You were always there to lend a helping hand, or advice to other members, you and I seen eye to eye pretty much, but I have always had the most sincere respect for you.

So, I want you two to know, that I am very very proud of you two, you both came a long way, and I know that you two will do great things for this guild, that is why you two are now Council Members of The Jedi Order. Wink
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 pm

*takes his place alongside Alahew and follows suit. Rising from his knee, Valryn ignites his lightsaber and salutes the Master Of The Order, before bowing respectfully.*

I thank you Master of the Order, and I thank all those who helped my grow and learn to get to this point. Though I will enter the Council, this is an event for all of us. We are all together in what transpires in this guild and everytime one of us ascends, we all move forward. I cannot promise what the future holds, but what I can guarantee is that I will do everything in my power to meet it head on with the interests of the guild and its members first. I thank you all for you kind words, and hope that I can meet your expectations during my time on the Council. Hybrid, I recall my first sighting of you as well, minor occasions during the weeks before the split. I said little then, as I was busy observing the members of the Guild, but your name stuck with me. As I became more active, I began using the Forums and became all too aware of your....."behavior" as mentioned by others. Though I realized we were not the same kind of Jedi, I saw your devotion and loyalty to this place and it quickly earned my respect. Though you paid little attention to me and often mispelled my name, always adding an extra "n", I recognized your individuality and passion for the things you enjoy. As we began to talk to one another, I saw past the harsh exterior of what seemed to be anger and dislike and saw you for what you are, just like the rest of us in that you loved Star Wars and simply wanted to join the story it held. I have always considered you a friend Bryce and continue to be honored and fortunate to be called the same from you.

*looks to Alahew* My dear friend, brother of the light and of the Force, I have long expected this from you. Your wisdom and passion have always rivaled my own and I will always be honored to have called you friend. Your devotion to this guild and its members is an inspiration to others and a model we should all follow. I know that with your help on the Council, this guild can begin the process of growth, into something we can all be proud of. May the Light always guide your blade Alahew, and may the Force be with you, always.

Last edited by Master Valryn Vynn on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Congrats to both of you it is a bright future with you two as our leaders.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Your ten day trials are over today, Masters Vynn and Kel-Revik. I welcome you fully into the ranks of the Jedi Masters. Congratulations, you have ascended to the highest rank a member can achieve in the Jedi Order. I am very proud of both of you. You may also claim your desired Council Duties and announce your new positions to the Guild.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:35 am

Thank you Master Hybrid. After giving it much thought, I believe I would be best suited for the position and responsibilities of MASTER INSTRUCTOR. I give my oath to uphold every aspect of truth and effort through just means to further this Guild within my station. Thank you again, Master Hybrid and the Council.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Indeed, you have my thanks Master of the Order. As I have given it much thought as well, I have concluded that I would be best suited as the MASTER EVOKER. I too will uphold my oath to keep the beliefs and teachings of this Order alive through acts of wisdom and compassion and will do everything im my power to further this guild and its members. I thank you again, Master of the Order, as well as the rest of the Council.

Last edited by Master Valryn Vynn on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Good choices, and I approve of them both. I look forward to watching your progress and work in the Council and through the Order in the coming days.
*bows* Welcome to the Council Battlemaster Kel-Revik and Master Evoker Vynn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn   Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotion of Alahew Kel-Revik and Valryn Vynn
Page 1 of 1