The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Rules/Code of Conduct Vote_lcap2Rules/Code of Conduct Voting_bar2Rules/Code of Conduct Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Rules/Code of Conduct Vote_lcap2Rules/Code of Conduct Voting_bar2Rules/Code of Conduct Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Rules/Code of Conduct EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Rules/Code of Conduct

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

Rules/Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Rules/Code of Conduct   Rules/Code of Conduct EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:40 am

Rules/Code of Conduct:

I. All Recruits MUST take Oath of Service.
Oath of Service: Applicant must verse oath word for word and salute. “I hereby state my allegiance to the Jedi Council. I swear to uphold peace and justice under any circumstances, following all orders unto such goals in the name of democracy to carry out my duty. I will respect all members, the Jedi and fellow soldiers alike. To my life or death I will protect the Republic, the Jedi, and all allies thereof. Under no circumstances will I betray the members of this Guild, the Jedi Order and its Councils, or the Republic. I am a soldier of the Republic under the jurisdiction of the Jedi Council, and pledge my service, my respect, my oath… my LIFE.”

II. All Soldiers are required to meet with Councilor Alahew Kel-Revik or Councilor Kael Sune in the Chat.

III. No Marine runs from battle. I am there from start to finish. I am fighting to defend this Order and the Republic.

IV. If captured I will continue to resist by all means. I will make every effort to escape or help others escape. If taken prisoner of war, I will give my name, service number and date of birth. I will evade any further questions, period. I will reveal nothing that may compromise my command or my comrades.

VI. No Soldier Left Behind Policy: It is required that the gathering of the dead be carried out before leaving area. However, during battle any soldier’s life is secondary to the mission’s main objective.

VII. I promise to follow the code to the best of my ability and fight for the freedom of the Republic within the mandate of this Order.

Behavioral Conduct within the Guild:

1. No derogatory or offensive language towards others. Absolutely no tolerance for making fun of other members.

2. Marines must make at least one post per week in the Garrison. This is for the purpose of keeping it active and showing you are active as well. Only exception is if you are away or sick.

3. You must notify an Officer if you will be away for an extended amount of time, or if you have been sick.

4. No spamming in the Garrison.

5. Show the proper respect to your comrades and your leaders.

6. Do not mod unless you are a mod. You have no right to tell someone they are breaking the rules. Report to an Officer if you find a problem with someone, or their post.

7. Mandatory that each Trooper goes through Academy Courses.

8. You may only be in one SWTOR Guild. I do not want to find out that a Marine is in six different Guilds. Your loyalty and time should be put into one Order and one Garrison.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Anub'rekan
Recruit
Recruit
Anub'rekan

Rules/Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Code of Conduct   Rules/Code of Conduct EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:06 pm

I have already stated my aliegiance, would I have to do so again, or no? And if so, to whom do I swear this to, and in the unlikelyhood, shouldn't we swear to justice and democracy, instead of an order or government, so the very idea can never be tainted nor misinterpreted?
Back to top Go down

Rules/Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1