The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh Vote_lcap2Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh Voting_bar2Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh Vote_lcap2Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh Voting_bar2Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh Empty
PostSubject: Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh   Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 pm

For my example of the Trial of Flesh, I would like to propose my experiences at the hands of Doctor Demikov, upon the planet of Raxus Prime.
The rp thread "The Raxus Prime Effect", will contain all the information for the council to review.

After the Battle of Kashyyyk, I was taken prisoner as I had made a jump to escape destruction by the Sith. A discreditted Republic cyberneticist had taken residence upon the world of Raxus Prime, seeking ever imaginitive ways to create a perfect being. After my damage ship appeared above the skys of Raxus Prime, he forcefully boarded the ship, taking me prisoner for a gruesome experimental procedure. As he had me spirited away to his bunker, he began the surgery. Through his procedures, my flesh was stripped away, muscle, bone, sinew, leaving only my major organs and eyes intanct, placed inside a robotic body, meshing both machine and being, a cyborg. I was subjected to the torments of forced surgey, after nearly being killed in a missle strike upon the bridge of my ship. I had my "humanity" stripped away from me, and now live as you see today, but never have been prouder of who and what I am, a Jedi.
Back to top Go down

Alcanor's Trial of the Flesh
Page 1 of 1