The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Alcanor's Trial of Courage Vote_lcap2Alcanor's Trial of Courage Voting_bar2Alcanor's Trial of Courage Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Alcanor's Trial of Courage Vote_lcap2Alcanor's Trial of Courage Voting_bar2Alcanor's Trial of Courage Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Alcanor's Trial of Courage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Alcanor's Trial of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Alcanor's Trial of Courage   Alcanor's Trial of Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 am

For the Trial of Courage, I have decided upon to show the Battle of Kashyyyk. Though I did not participate in the entire battle, I was there before reinforcement finally arrived, and tried to stave off a final defeat.

For all information, the Council may refer to the Battle of Kashyyyk rp thread.

In a surprise military strike, the Sith empire unleashed a massive armada upon Kashyyyk. The Republic, caught unawares, rushed numerous units and fleets into the forest planet's defense. The Sith fought brutally and tactically amazingly, within days, nearly eradicating the Republic space forces, and had ground forces forced near their staging points. After the High Admiral had fallen, I took command over one of the three orbital task forces, and tried to keep the Sith empire at bay. While not my shining moment, I fought valiantly, and help overt an overall Republic defeat. Unfourtunately, I was defeated, but survived, with certain unfourtunate side effects. Admiral Yamamoto of the Sith fleet escaped, brilliantly tying up Republic forces upon Kashyyyk while he led small strike forces all over the galaxy to attack key Republic military holdings. Overall, BOK was won, but at a great cost.
Back to top Go down

Alcanor's Trial of Courage
Page 1 of 1