The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Alcanor's Trial of Skill Vote_lcap2Alcanor's Trial of Skill Voting_bar2Alcanor's Trial of Skill Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Alcanor's Trial of Skill Vote_lcap2Alcanor's Trial of Skill Voting_bar2Alcanor's Trial of Skill Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Alcanor's Trial of Skill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Alcanor's Trial of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Alcanor's Trial of Skill   Alcanor's Trial of Skill EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:32 pm

For my Trial of Skill, I would like to use the duel between myself and RK-72. RK-72 is a state-of-the-art killing droid, built for a singular purpose of eliminating Jedi.

For a full display of the duel, the council may refer to the "Sparring Protocol" thread in the Sparring sub-forum.

After RK had defeated Saven Solo, I asked him permission to duel him. Humbly agreeing, we joined battle, sabers only, no force powers. And so, we ensued into battle. RK seemed to toy with me, his skills far superior to mine, but that would be his downfall. While his movements, and knowledge of lightsaber forms are vast, they only emcompass the seven known forms. By resorting to an unorthadox, and little known, form, it allowed me to press a slight advantage. RK continued to fight, endless reserves of energy, while I could only last as long as my stamina would allow. As the battle progressed, RK began to near victory. Seeing this, I used the environment to my advantage, and caved the ceiling in upon him, defeating a superior oppenent, and learning much from him.
Back to top Go down

Alcanor's Trial of Skill
Page 1 of 1